You ever feel like you have the weirdest luck? Vol. %@$***@# in the Subway

I'm an EXTREMELY lucky individual.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

man i been takin Public trns. in NY for like 8 years and MANNNN the things i seen lol
ohwell.gif
seen sum crazy jamaican lady screamin at the top of her lungs to herself about "them" and how "they dont listen" and shes wearin like 3 diff colored skirts simultaneously lol. i seen a few ppl on that Hero, always hunched over like theyre about to fall but they never do, moving in super slow mo. I saw a toothless homeless dude take a huge dump on sum stairs in the 6 train station.
grin.gif
and ofcourse the NO LEGGED MAN wit his coffee cup lol. also a dude that PRETENDS to b one legged but CLEARLY has 1 entire leg tucked into his jeans lol he always gets me. i seen a super ******, like the manliest man i ever seen straight up in a dress
roll.gif
. also midgets, and ofcourse a plethora of shoeless ppl with aids askin for money. rofl one time in high school on the G train sum like 6'7" blk dude straight up came in with the meth eyes and golden robes talkin bout he's the son of god and his name was king david
laugh.gif
. good times.
NYC transit>>> ftw/ftl. its a ride and entertainment.

EDIT: i forgot to mention the dude that had a full blown argument wit his sandwich.
eyes.gif

But dude said that the bum took a 'guitar size dump' though, got me damn near in tears, what does that even mean? Why a guitar of all things??? :lrollin

you live in NY dude.......every time I am there for work I see strange stuff.....its just what happens when you stick all those people in a small area....

Back
Top Bottom