You ever feel like you have the weirdest luck? Vol. %@$***@# in the Subway

As a NYC'er, I have been forced to ride public transportation for my whole life. But within this past year, I have been noticing that some of the weirdest *@*% happens when I take the bus/subway and its so random that you would never have expected it. Y'all ever get that feeling when stuff happens to you?

Like this one time I was on the bus, and this semi cute girl gets on an stands on my right side. I'm holding on to the top rail and my arm is blocking my line of sight so I can't see her. Then I feel her lean her head against me, so I'm like
pimp.gif
and kinda surprised at the same time, so I drop my arm down to look at her. Right as I do that I see her fall back with her eyes wide open and her hand is reaching out like shes reaching for God. She falls back COMPLETELY STRAIGHT and lands on some kids legs and he spazzes out and goes "BUSSS DRIVER OMG OMG SOME GIRL FAINTED STOP THE BUS STOP THE BUS!". Basically she had a seizure.

Another day I got on a bus and there was a homeless dude sitting in the front and everyone in the back was laughing at all the faces people made when they got in cause it smelled like steaming *@*%. I get off the bus to get on the R train and I'm mad happy that its empty. Right when I get in, I get blown away by a gust of steaming turd 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Most recently, today, I fell asleep on the train and woke up past my stop, and I get off to switch back to the Uptown bound train. I'm diddy bopping down the stairs listening to Empire State of Mind rapping along, and right when I reach the middle steps some homeless dude is taking a *@*% on the floor. It was literally the biggest pile of *@*% I done ever seen, straight up looked like a guitar was on the floor.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cliffnotes:
- Girl has seizure next to me and falls on me.
- After I get off a bus with a homeless dude that smelled like steaming turd, I transfer to a train with a homeless dude that smelled like steaming turd.
- Dude takes a *@*% the size of a guitar on the floor while I listen to Empire State of Mind.
- Cool Story Bro.

laugh.gif

LIRR > NYC Subways
grin.gif

I take LIRR from bayside to 34th and then 2/3 to my school.
The 2/3 isn't that bad. There was just this one time where there was a homeless guy sleeping and some dude kept poking him for some reason.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

It was literally the biggest pile of *@*% I done ever seen, straight up looked like a guitar was on the floor.
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate those people who curse and talk +$@% to everyone... this one time this little indian dude was frontin on some tall black dude.. good thing the dude knew the little guy was crazy so he didn't do anything. i think if it was someone else he would of beaten the +$@% outta that dude.

- Dude takes a *@*% the size of a guitar on the floor while I listen to Empire State of Mind.
Hilarious
laugh.gif

I'm actually mad I forgot to take pics of the #### today, I knew NT would question my validity. There was a brief time frame I coulda took the shot, he was hunched over and not looking at me for a good minute.

lol wow but ive done that a few times, Fallen asleep pass my stop....not taking a massive guitar sized S**t lml

One time my dad got some tickets from some dude in his job for a Ranger game so I was going to meet him in the city. I think it was the Broadway stop on the N train (Astoria) and I see some bum with like 4 garbage bags filled with cans trying to get on...I swear when he turned around and I saw his face I was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
...Dude had a full beard with like 4 pounds of snot spread all over it..$%!* was nasty as hell

Another time I think my dad and I were going to a Knick game and some dude got on the train with a saxophone..dude wasn't homeless or anything I guess he just wanted to play and was looking for some cash..It was horrible..the sound was like nails on a chalkboard, it was annoying as hell...so my dad goes "I'll give you a damn dollar if you stop playing the damn thing" The dude laughed and took the money 
roll.gif

I'm actually mad I forgot to take pics of the #### today, I knew NT would question my validity. There was a brief time frame I coulda took the shot, he was hunched over and not looking at me for a good minute.

indifferent.gif
Why would anyone want to see pics of a homeless guy's $%!$?

i take the subway all the time and i honestly haven't seen anything too weird just the everyday crazy/homeless dudes screaming, talking to themselves etc. that's about it.

ahhhh in a 3 day span when i was back in new york this january the following happened in back to back to back nights.

night 1 around 430am me n my boy left some skeezerbuckets house and are higher then a kite taking the 1 train to my uncles place on 231st. when the trains going from 191st to dyckman this fat broad starts mouthing off at her dude, and next thing you know the guy started swinging and lumped her face up and put her in a choke hold. the girl was leaking everywhere but the amberlamps didn't get called. dude and 2 other people drag the fat girl off the train on dyckman

night 2, im goin home from the jets bengals game and im in the good ol 1 train heading back to 231st once again. this bum got into it with some hipster looking white dude. bum proceeds to beat the hell out of the hipster looking white dude and kicked him in the head then casually got off on 157th st

night 3 some girl poured a bottle of soda on another girl on the subway, not as interesting as the past 2 nights but suprising and funny nonetheless.

Originally Posted by jrp44

One time my dad got some tickets from some dude in his job for a Ranger game so I was going to meet him in the city. I think it was the Broadway stop on the N train (Astoria) and I see some bum with like 4 garbage bags filled with cans trying to get on...I swear when he turned around and I saw his face I was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
...Dude had a full beard with like 4 pounds of snot spread all over it..$%!* was nasty as hell

Another time I think my dad and I were going to a Knick game and some dude got on the train with a saxophone..dude wasn't homeless or anything I guess he just wanted to play and was looking for some cash..It was horrible..the sound was like nails on a chalkboard, it was annoying as hell...so my dad goes "I'll give you a damn dollar if you stop playing the damn thing" The dude laughed and took the money 
roll.gif
Second story reminds me of something I saw last week, I was coming back from playing ball on the 7 line and there was a Korean guy singing right when I got on and I knew he wasn't homeless cause he was pretty well dressed. He had this deep accent when he was singing and I was just like
indifferent.gif
the whole time. After he finished he said "Thank you berry much" and did a little bow. This Korean couple in their 20's started to clap for him, apparently they were his friends.

So dude just started singing out of the blue for no money, and he sucked.

Back
Top Bottom