You ever had two ?

pimp.gif

share your experiences.....first timer here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes, you can never have just one........

nah, i've never had two....(with asian dude off trident layers commercial facial expression)

Nope. I have a feeling it wont even be that dope unles you have two BAD ones... And dont reference that Kanye song either....

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

wow people on nt are actually telling the truth
laugh.gif
  ...I don't see a reason to lie on a website where I hardly know anyone..

Two b****'s ? Never.

So what's the story, how did you manage such an awesome feat? No ducktales.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nah, i've never had two....(with asian dude off trident layers commercial facial expression)

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah not really, i dont know what you are talking about but im sure you were looking for some lulz

No, but I did have a gf who was down for it.
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah not really, i dont know what you are talking about but im sure you were looking for some lulz

damn, you went out of your way to wake up on my @$!%?
have some breakfast first, ole "i have a number in my niketalk name" internet lame.

WHO ARE YOU?

Me4u2Night wrote:
No, but I did have a gf who was down for it. 
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever 
smh.gif

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
god i'm dumb.

laugh.gif

just jokes my man, nothing personal. i know if i say something like that im looking for someone who can relate.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

just jokes my man, nothing personal. i know if i say something like that im looking for someone who can relate.

seeing how the commercial is like 8 months old...
you're prolly in the minority.

but way to look even lamer than you already did.

smh.gif
... had a chick that was down ... we stopped "talking" b4 i could get another chick that was down ... FML ...

I'm a super picky guy. To get two girls that I would want to bone in a room ready to go would take a magnificent stroke of luck or a couple roofies. Add in the odds of them both wanting to do me, as well as each other and we're talking damn near impossible odds lol. I've got a few friends who have gotten it done but on almost every occasion at least one of the chicks has been
sick.gif
So I'm not holding my breath on that front. Maybe I'll eventually take one for my own team and liquor up some ugly broads just to x this off the list
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom