You Ever Look at the Album Cover and be like.........

Joined May 5, 2009
You ever listen to a good @@@ album and look at the album cover and your favorite song on the album like it's just the defining joint that goes and fitswith the cover? I'm not great with words but do you get what I'm saying? Like when I look at a certain album, that one hot song just defines the albumartwork

Joined Jun 1, 2008
I feel you when i look at The Recession, i just immediately see "Who Dat"
Also with So Far Gone i just think "Successful"

Joined Aug 28, 2008
Originally Posted by awwsome

Damn...I hate who dat
When I look at Illmatic I think Memory Lane...

Joined Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by awwsome

Damn...I hate who dat
When I look at Illmatic I think Memory Lane...
when i look at illmatic i think it aint hard to tell

Joined Sep 21, 2002
definitely when you look at Illmatic you think about all the songs and you get a feel for the album.

Joined Feb 14, 2008
Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

definitely when you look at Illmatic you think about all the songs and you get a feel for the album.

yeah like every song is relateable to the cover, same goes for cubes death certificate...its all relative

Joined Oct 13, 2006
when i think of blueprint i think of Ain't no Love and for stillmatic i always think your the man for some reason

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now