You ever try to talk to a chick that stays in a different city?

yea im in orlando...she was in tampa...so not tooo bad.

but it was cool for a lil bit...we're just friends now :/

yea im in orlando...she was in tampa...so not tooo bad.

but it was cool for a lil bit...we're just friends now :/

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

didn't go too well, she couldn't hear me

roll.gif

yes i did. my advice don't do it. if you end up liking her and getting with her, you'll be limited to seeing her and most importantly sex. you don't want to be that guy who is always on the phone and texting the girl while your boys are out killing it.

i was with some girl from miami while i was at school in syracuse for about 5 months. i visited twice and then realized i don't want to be with a girl who i see every 6 weeks.

i guess my story is different because i was in college but, just giving the heads up.

yes i did. my advice don't do it. if you end up liking her and getting with her, you'll be limited to seeing her and most importantly sex. you don't want to be that guy who is always on the phone and texting the girl while your boys are out killing it.

i was with some girl from miami while i was at school in syracuse for about 5 months. i visited twice and then realized i don't want to be with a girl who i see every 6 weeks.

i guess my story is different because i was in college but, just giving the heads up.

i did... 30 mins away, its tough at times since we have opposite schedules.

smh

i did... 30 mins away, its tough at times since we have opposite schedules.

smh

Dated a chick in a different state my junior year. I was ALWAYS on the phone, and when I wasn't on the phone with her she was blowing my cell up. I think it depends on the chick. The clingy type- no, but if your chick can be secure in herself I don't see a problem with it.

Dated a chick in a different state my junior year. I was ALWAYS on the phone, and when I wasn't on the phone with her she was blowing my cell up. I think it depends on the chick. The clingy type- no, but if your chick can be secure in herself I don't see a problem with it.

I've talked but nothing serious came of it. It can work if it's not that far I'm guessing....but women have minds that wander off and if they can't see you every day/weekend/minute...they gone think you up to something even if you not.

I've talked but nothing serious came of it. It can work if it's not that far I'm guessing....but women have minds that wander off and if they can't see you every day/weekend/minute...they gone think you up to something even if you not.

i talk to chicks all through the south. i stay in atl, but im always in mississippi, louisiana, florida, & the carolinas. so its good to have chicks i can get up wit whenever im in town.

Back
Top Bottom