You get delivery and they mess up the order....what do you do?

I just ordered from a spot called Chubbys, told me 30 minutes to 45 minutes, took an hour and 15 minutes.
Still tipped the guy a 5$(It was 20 bucks), get upstairs open my cheesesteak....

Its missing cheese
indifferent.gif

Even though its quite small, it is a pivotal element.

So anyways do you call back and hope to get some kinda credit or just take the L?

call back and make them come back get that sandwich and do that *%@% right

if i asked for cheese put the damn cheese on it damn!

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I just ordered from a spot called Chubbys, told me 30 minutes to 45 minutes, took an hour and 15 minutes.
Still tipped the guy a 5$(It was 20 bucks), get upstairs open my cheesesteak....

Its missing cheese
indifferent.gif

Even though its quite small, it is a pivotal element.

So anyways do you call back and hope to get some kinda credit or just take the L?
if the shop just downstairs from you, i'll take it back and tell them you want a new one

Good question. If it tastes good I would keep it if not idk I guess you have to take it back. Just be nice when you explain so they dont spit in it.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Good question. If it tastes good I would keep it if not idk I guess you have to take it back. Just be nice when you explain so they dont spit in it.

what i fear most
embarassed.gif

You have to just live with it if you ever plan on eating there again. Granted they weren't competent enough to get your food to you in the amount of time they estimated, nor to remember cheese on your cheesesteak, but they will remember that you made them have to take an extra trip out to your place and complained about your food and will tamper with it henceforth.

Well it depends...I ordered some pizza the other day with some wings...they got everything right but the wings.I wanted honey bar b que but they sent me extra spicy ones...if it were for me, I wouldn't have minded but they were for my girlfriend and she's pregnant...so I called and all they could do is give me a "credit" for next time....what about now? I'm sitting there eating wings when they were supposed to be for my girlfriend...ultimately I ended up going to Sonic for her, lol.

I usually just take the L

Like if I order pizza and wings and ask for an extra blue cheese they charge me for it but don't put it in there

That late dude's tip is getting cut to a smaller amount. On a side note, you should of called and complain. They can't take your food back. Happened to me before on a salad they messed up with. I kept the original salad and got what I originally wanted from them eventually. (Though they wanted to be pricks about it and took them 40+ minutes to deliver the 2nd salad. After that I stopped giving them my business, I was in there 2-3 times a week for my lunch breaks.)

That just happened yesterday to me. I ordered from Papa John's but the delivery guy forgot my 2 Garlic sauce that I ordered, so I called back Papa John's and said "I ordered 2 garlic sauce but the delivery guy forgot them!" So the guy had to go back to Papa John's and bring me my garlic sauce. Felt kinda bad for making him drive back and forth, but you know, gotta do business right
ohwell.gif
. So in your case, you can probably call them back and ask for the cheese
happy.gif

Order another one, and when they deliver it, answer the door with a banana in your coat pocket and threaten to shoot the guy in the kneecap.

The next time you order from them, just let them know they forgot the cheese and ask them to check before they send it out. Tell them its not a big deal but its not the same without it.  I work for a place that owns a taqueria and whenever I get a call like that I just comp their order or something in their order.

As long as they don't COMPLETELY mess up it shouldn't be a prob(at least to me)

Back
Top Bottom