You get your girl of 4 years pregnant and this is how her mom talks to you, how do you react?

Long story short, I asked the mom to leave me alone, she refuses, after hours of her harassing me, turned my phone off, turned it back on to this..

I do not want this woman to have a single thing to do with my child, my supposed girl claims to have my back when it comes down to it says her mom will still get to see the child. She says that I’m selfish for saying that if her mom can’t own up to how disrespectful she treated me, I don’t want her anywhere near the child ever.
I’m already taking the L
On this, but I don’t know what else to do and needed to vent somewhere at this point.

My fiend said she sounds like she has CTE ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why's she harassing you and going off? Is there something I'm missing here?

You been with shorty for 4yrs, has her mom never liked you or something?

The amount of backstory is ridiculous. I can’t even type it all up. When it comes down to it, girl has a tendency to play victim, we’ve had an on and off relationship.

it just blows my mind anyone would harass their child’s significant other that way. I finally fully filled my own mother in on the entirety of the situation, and has entirely had my back and agreed with my side. And agreed she would NEVER talk to the girl that way.

I know....

I’ll try to fill you guys in.

Roughly 3 and a half years ago, I had a fight with girl that started with me telling her she complains about work too much, she goes off on me. I buy her flowers and a teddy bear the next day that I have delivered to her. In her anger, she trashed both. While im
Driving home from work, she calls and asks if I can pass a drug test for weed, I say no, and she blocks me completely. My best friends wife, who is more or a less a sister to me, messaged her telling her to get her priorities straight, my girl tells my friend to eff off, and my friend ends up GOING OFF on her. Telling her she hopes she gets black out drunk and knocked up by a random, And have a fatherless child with mountains full of medical issues which she can’t afford to handle.

This was 3 and a half years ago, and to this day she hasn’t let it go. The day of our first doctors appointment weonce again got in an argument about it, and like always she told her mom every detail of our arguments and left out the parts where she was guilty.

That’s when her mom harassed and attacked me. And I’m stuck wondering why im supposed to swallow my pride and be cool with her mom, she said a lot worse as well, that was a small sample. Yet when my friends (who are extremely close and like family to me) stand up for me, I’m expected to cut them off. It’s full of double standards and bs. I’m losing it.

Shouldn’t have been in a serious relationship with a girl who has a crazy mom b

edit*
Did you know she was crazy?

the way she fights with me makes complete sense now, she totally takes after and fights like her mom. Refuses to take responsibility for any wrong doing.

Also, when my pregnant girl asked her mom to own up to her actions and apologize, her mom said “she’s pray about it”

LMFAO

She’s been acting like she has my back, and says she’s tried to get through to her mom and she won’t, but i feel that I’m absolutely justified that I don’t want someone like that around my child. And at the end of the day, my girl has shown her mom can get away with it.

it just doesn’t sit well with me.

Aye bruh. u put urself in this situation & if ur unborn's mother and her mother close then ur kid is definitely gonna be around gma. u r delusion if u think other. I suggest u 2 ALONE try to work this out over coffee. I can't and won't take ur side b/c idk what u may have done to trigger that tirade she sent u.

I stuck up for myself, that’s what triggered it lol.

How am I delusional for demanding respect ? You’re insane bro.

Go on Maury you know what time it is
DVNvT7s-495x333.jpg

giphy.gif

Let me add something to this, her mom
Got butt hurt because I asked if I was the father...

For 25 years she didn’t know if her daughters father was actually her father, wasn’t truthful until girl took a 23 and me and didn’t want her to find out from
That. Hypocrisy at its finest.

No but in seriousness, if shes your mom in law, they gonna be nosy, they nag nag nag. Just like if mom nags your girl. Annoying. Get counseling man. Hope your fine.

My mom doesn’t talk to her that way. My mom
Agrees that no parent should speak that way ever.
But what does my family know?

Doesn’t make sense to me either. Girl wants me to be forgiving to people who have disrespected me but can’t do the same when it comes to her.

I know....

I’ll try to fill you guys in.

Roughly 3 and a half years ago, I had a fight with girl that started with me telling her she complains about work too much, she goes off on me. I buy her flowers and a teddy bear the next day that I have delivered to her. In her anger, she trashed both. While im
Driving home from work, she calls and asks if I can pass a drug test for weed, I say no, and she blocks me completely. My best friends wife, who is more or a less a sister to me, messaged her telling her to get her priorities straight, my girl tells my friend to eff off, and my friend ends up GOING OFF on her. Telling her she hopes she gets black out drunk and knocked up by a random, And have a fatherless child with mountains full of medical issues which she can’t afford to handle.

This was 3 and a half years ago, and to this day she hasn’t let it go. The day of our first doctors appointment weonce again got in an argument about it, and like always she told her mom every detail of our arguments and left out the parts where she was guilty.

That’s when her mom harassed and attacked me. And I’m stuck wondering why im supposed to swallow my pride and be cool with her mom, she said a lot worse as well, that was a small sample. Yet when my friends (who are extremely close and like family to me) stand up for me, I’m expected to cut them off. It’s full of double standards and bs. I’m losing it.

Should have ended the entire thing right then and there.

Cant even thandle you giving an opiniom tht she complains then acts like a 3 yr old destroys a gift

Back
Top Bottom