You get your girl of 4 years pregnant and this is how her mom talks to you, how do you react?

And did you check your "sister" for sending the message? She was out of line for even doing that.
yeah, and for three and a half years girl
Who is knocked up has REFUSED to let it go.
It’s just convenient when people in her life harass and attack me I’m supposed to just let it go and be cool
With it right away.

yeah, and for three and a half years girl
Who is knocked up has REFUSED to let it go.
It’s just convenient when people in her life harass and attack me I’m supposed to just let it go and be cool
With it right away.

Yea, no idea what to tell you but to just try to make sense of your future with this woman and her family (forever). There is no turning back now.

Maybe you, Mother, daughter, embryo need to have a circle sitdown meeting with a family counselor.

Yea, no idea what to tell you but to just try to make sense of your future with this woman and her family (forever). There is no turning back now.

Maybe you, Mother, daughter, embryo need to have a circle sitdown meeting with a family counselor.

supposedly we are going to counseling next week, we’ll just me and girl.
Anytime I tell her someone else agrees with me about her mom, she loses her mind, can’t wait to see how she reacts when a counselor tells her she needs to compromise as well.

supposedly we are going to counseling next week, we’ll just me and girl.
Anytime I tell her someone else agrees with me about her mom, she loses her mind, can’t wait to see how she reacts when a counselor tells her she needs to compromise as well.
If you know she loses her mind when you tell her someone else agrees with you, why do you CONTINUE telling her others agree with you?

And why does it MATTER if outsiders agree/disagree with what goes on with your situation?

A paid professional doing it is different, that is why they are there.

If you know she loses her mind when you tell her someone else agrees with you, why do you CONTINUE telling her others agree with you?

And why does it MATTER if outsiders agree/disagree with what goes on with your situation?

A paid professional doing it is different, that is why they are there.
she wanted to know if my mother would agree that if her mom can’t own up for her actions and put her pregnant child and future grandchild over her own feelings, that she shouldn’t be allowed to see the child.

I don’t think she was expecting the response she got.

I know DC isn’t actually Jemele Hill, but I can pretend Jemele is schooling me on this right now ?

she wanted to know if my mother would agree that if her mom can’t own up for her actions and put her pregnant child and future grandchild over her own feelings, that she shouldn’t be allowed to see the child.

I don’t think she was expecting the response she got.

And you fell right into her trap by answering her question? Come on man, be smarter than that :lol:

Any chance the girl will agree to get an abortion? Your life is on the verge of being screwed forever. Crazy doesn't go away. It's in the DNA.

My brother did the exact same thing and it concerns me every day. It turned dude into a completely different person

Crazy P, is the best P.

:smh: ****** still out here settling for toxicity just to smash like good women with stable mental health aint out here sucking out souls, yall gotta want more for yourselves

I’m gonna throw something else in...

Not saying it’s the cause, but about 2 months ago I got on a smoothie kick and was drinking blueberry smoothies twice a day sometimes.

Turns out blueberries are one of the largest contributors to healthy swimmers.... smh

Shes about 8 weeks, so technically she could lose it before 12.

im pro choice.
I would advise you to get the funds on deck and have that convo with her ASAP...Baby Mom problems ain’t no joke, everything is gon get worse...so avoid all of it if you can and start fresh

I would advise you to get the funds on deck and have that convo with her ASAP...Baby Mom problems ain’t no joke, everything is gon get worse...so avoid all of it if you can and start fresh
Already tried that route and she got even more mad.
This is a terrible toxic environment to bring a child into and she agrees but is set on doing it anyway.

This is a terrible toxic environment to bring a child into and she agrees but is set on doing it anyway.
You got a solid month to convince shorty...you gotta keep trying, get her mind right

You got a solid month to convince shorty...you gotta keep trying, get her mind right

mans got jokes lmao. I can’t convince her of anything. I’m just going to see how counseling goes next week for now and give us both space until then.

Bruh
Next 18 and a half years bout to be ROUGH for u
Child support bout to kick yo ***
Cause I know y’all gonna break up
First thing out her mouth gonna be child support
Or her mom gonna make her
And judge gonna do u DIRTY
Trust me I know
I have 4 more months of child support left
I can’t wait

Bruh
Next 18 and a half years bout to be ROUGH for u
Child support bout to kick yo ***
Cause I know y’all gonna break up
First thing out her mouth gonna be child support
Or her mom gonna make her
And judge gonna do u DIRTY
Trust me I know
I have 4 more months of child support left
I can’t wait
Right now I’m feeling like I’m just going to fight for split custody.

cragmatic cragmatic

Not saying you're wrong or right in this situation, but you seem petty yourself and in the end that's not going to be good for the relationship nor the benefit of the child.

How old are you and the girl you got pregnant?

Trust me I've had my fair share of family drama :smh:

But it was my girls father and my own damn family. My mother and sisters just like to gossip and mind other people damn business and that's why I just said F it and keep away from all outside interference and it did wonders for my relationship.

Does your your girl still live with her mom? What are each of your living situations if you don't mind sharing? I'm asking because you seem to to have a history with authority from your girlfriends family, and you don't like it or seem to think you're in the wrong or might have problems with authority action against you.

I'm sort of like that I don't like being told what to do in my relationship and sometimes your stubbornness, pride, and ego will only make things more complicated.

If you two live together and it's drama non-stop them maybe reconsider going forward with the relationship for the sake of the child because it won't be good for him/her. If you don't live together then maybe look at that as an option and that way the mother in law is not in the picture 24/7 so it might smooth things over.

She should stick by your side though as should you stick by hers. Compromise and try to show her you're doing things in favor for her within reason, but let her know you expect the same on her end. If the mother in law is still causing drama then bring your cards to the table. Let her know you've done a, b, and c and still that lady does not like you. If she really wants the relationship to work she'll either stick by you or be manipulated by her mother.

As others have said let the mother in law know what the deal is by speaking to her with your girl present. Don't lose your cool either, be calm and collected and get your point across. She'll know where you stand and either things get worked out, try to be worked out, or doesn't work out at all.

I 100% agree with other posters here that said you sister to you friend should have never called your girl and spoke for you or your relationship. That was totally unnecessary and I don't blame her for still being mad and petty for it. Imagine one of her girls friends had their boyfriend call you and try to son/talk to you about your relationship? That would have really set you off based by your attitude in these situations.

cragmatic cragmatic

Not saying you're wrong or right in this situation, but you seem petty yourself and in the end that's not going to be good for the relationship nor the benefit of the child.

How old are you and the girl you got pregnant?

Trust me I've had my fair share of family drama :smh:

But it was my girls father and my own damn family. My mother and sisters just like to gossip and mind other people damn business and that's why I just said F it and keep away from all outside interference and it did wonders for my relationship.

Does your your girl still live with her mom? What are each of your living situations if you don't mind sharing? I'm asking because you seem to to have a history with authority from your girlfriends family, and you don't like it or seem to think you're in the wrong or might have problems with authority action against you.

I'm sort of like that I don't like being told what to do in my relationship and sometimes your stubbornness, pride, and ego will only make things more complicated.

If you two live together and it's drama non-stop them maybe reconsider going forward with the relationship for the sake of the child because it won't be good for him/her. If you don't live together then maybe look at that as an option and that way the mother in law is not in the picture 24/7 so it might smooth things over.

She should stick by your side though as should you stick by hers. Compromise and try to show her you're doing things in favor for her within reason, but let her know you expect the same on her end. If the mother in law is still causing drama then bring your cards to the table. Let her know you've done a, b, and c and still that lady does not like you. If she really wants the relationship to work she'll either stick by you or be manipulated by her mother.

As others have said let the mother in law know what the deal is by speaking to her with your girl present. Don't lose your cool either, be calm and collected and get your point across. She'll know where you stand and either things get worked out, try to be worked out, or doesn't work out at all.

I 100% agree with other posters here that said you sister to you friend should have never called your girl and spoke for you or your relationship. That was totally unnecessary and I don't blame her for still being mad and petty for it. Imagine one of her girls friends had their boyfriend call you and try to son/talk to you about your relationship? That would have really set you off based by your attitude in these situations.
i appreciate the response. It was we written and thought out.

We don’t live together currently, we did for two years and it didn’t work out well so we moved out. Her mom lives on the other side of the state so she rarely sees her but FaceTimes her everyday. She’s been at war with her mom over it too. Her mom refuses to admit she did anything wrong at all.

Back
Top Bottom