You get your girl of 4 years pregnant and this is how her mom talks to you, how do you react?

i don’t know what other choice I have at this point unfortunately :frown:
Well
This worked for me
Talk to the girl let her know how much u love her
And wanna be with her
Wanna be with her so much
That maybe y’all should get married
But that maybe wait a year or 2 to have a kid
Go down same day to pick out a ring
Get it sized and everything
Then go make that abortion appointment
RIGHT after the abortion
Like when she in the recovery room
Just leave her *** there
Block her on ur social media
Block her from ur phone
Oh smash one last time night before
But right after that abortion just cut on her

i appreciate the response. It was we written and thought out.

We don’t live together currently, we did for two years and it didn’t work out well so we moved out. Her mom lives on the other side of the state so she rarely sees her but FaceTimes her everyday. She’s been at war with her mom over it too. Her mom refuses to admit she did anything wrong at all.

What? lol, man you're in decent shape then if she doesn't live with her mom.

First you have to acknowledge that's her mom and she has a close relationship with her so you're going to have to deal with that aspect. Some people have a good relationship with their parents and some don't.

Let your girl know that you realize she has a strong relationship with her mom, but she doesn't need to share every single aspect of your relationship with her mother because it's just going to make her mother hate you more if she hears negative things about you.

You guys seem young and I'm assuming you're in your early to mid 20's possibly because all the bickering seems like it's over petty stuff like oh admitting you're wrong about this, or holding a long time grudge about that.

You guys are bringing life to this world man and not everyone is blessed to be able to do that so that is a great gift in of itself... cherish it. Let her know to cherish it and the significance of the importance of it also.

DUDE... also you just need to let your grudge about the mother not admitting she was at fault go. Get over it and even if your girl doesn't get over her petty grudges so be it, but be the bigger man.

Who cares if the mother admits to being wrong or not. Also, you telling her you don't want the grandmother in her grandchild's life isn't going to happen, but since the mom lives far away it's not like the baby will be with her constantly.

Some other questions, you don't have to answer but it will help in giving you better advice.

So who does your girl live with if you two don't live together, and her mom lives on the other side of the state? Do she live on her own, roommates?

Are you two still having sex with each other?

Are you two still dating/elusive to each other or are you both out dating?

If you two don't live together and there is no child involved yet how is there so much drama?

Do you see your girl regularly?

I think the counseling is a good idea though and shows that you're trying to work/save the relationship.

You better get ready to start co parenting. I wouldn't deal with that **** from my own mother, let alone someone else's. Your girl won't go against her mom, so all that talk of keeping her out of your child's life is not happening. You and shorty are going to start fighting and arguing more because of it. Best thing to do, is plan for a life without her. Take care of your kid, move on and find someone else. Leave her and her crazy *** momma where they belong. The only interaction with your bm should be through your child. And don't ever make the mistake of communicating with the mother again.

No disrespect, but that situation seems very volatile. Maybe you should consider the abortion route if it isn't too late. If shorty isn't with it, try to convince her why having a kid now isn't the best move. Is she materialistic? You can play on that and say having a kid now would stop her shine. If that aint it, maybe she's vain you can play on that and mention how a kid would **** up her body. You know her, and you know her triggers. Find something you think would resonate with her.

Last edited:
i appreciate the response. It was we written and thought out.

We don’t live together currently, we did for two years and it didn’t work out well so we moved out. Her mom lives on the other side of the state so she rarely sees her but FaceTimes her everyday. She’s been at war with her mom over it too. Her mom refuses to admit she did anything wrong at all.

Hold on. You are letting a woman that isn't even within arms reach ruin your relationship?
Yall are TRIPPIN

Hold on. You are letting a woman that isn't even within arms reach ruin your relationship?
Yall are TRIPPIN

I’m more fearful that say , a year from now , she manipulates her daughter to leave me and take the baby. After this whole fiasco, I see exactly where girl gets her arguing skills and anger from.

She lives with roommates, she has been trying to move out and especially since finding out she’s pregnant , we were going to get a place together, but this has put a huge damper on things.
We were both excited and happy. We have names picked out for both genders. We were seeing each other damn near everyday. The last week we’ve been taking our distance.

Happened to a friend of mine though, him and his BM were living together trying to make it work, woke up one day to girls mom moving girl out with her and taking the baby.

Aye bruh. u put urself in this situation & if ur unborn's mother and her mother close then ur kid is definitely gonna be around gma. u r delusion if u think other. I suggest u 2 ALONE try to work this out over coffee.
this.

this is the only solution IMO.
your main goal is peace of mind for yourself and for your family.

Man's gonna be on 18yrs probation

Sheeeesh
yep son as the seed pop out...my thing is when shorty asked you if you could pass a weed test then hung up on you. Then you go out and buy her a gift? Then she trashed it?

My god what was you thinking...I mean I know what you was thinking. You love that box and didn’t wanna let it go. Reality is you should’ve got outta there, but I’ll chalk it up to you being young.

Buckle up young fella bc when that kid get here they bout to take you on a wild ride. Start saving now.

Well
This worked for me
And wanna be with her
RIGHT after the abortion
Just leave her *** there
Block her from ur phone

Yea, not sure this is a good idea.

People get hurt/killed over stuff like this.

We've already established that this girls family tree is riddled with insanity.

Girl could have a brother or cousin or hell, her mom might even show up to OP's place in the middle of the night waving the pistol like Rockdeep in his younger days.

Well
This worked for me
And wanna be with her
RIGHT after the abortion
Just leave her *** there
Block her from ur phone

yep.

Well
This worked for me
And wanna be with her
RIGHT after the abortion
Just leave her *** there
Block her from ur phone

You a evil mofo....I'm impressed.

Damn OP I feel for you. This situation would have me going crazy

Can’t stand the “I’m right and you’re wrong” or never admitting they were wrong

And

Nothing scares me more than having a baby with someone I don’t get along with

You better get ready to start co parenting. I wouldn't deal with that **** from my own mother, let alone someone else's. Your girl won't go against her mom, so all that talk of keeping her out of your child's life is not happening. You and shorty are going to start fighting and arguing more because of it. Best thing to do, is plan for a life without her. Take care of your kid, move on and find someone else. Leave her and her crazy *** momma where they belong. The only interaction with your bm should be through your child. And don't ever make the mistake of communicating with the mother again.

No disrespect, but that situation seems very volatile. Maybe you should consider the abortion route if it isn't too late. If shorty isn't with it, try to convince her why having a kid now isn't the best move. Is she materialistic? You can play on that and say having a kid now would stop her shine. If that aint it, maybe she's vain you can play on that and mention how a kid would **** up her body. You know her, and you know her triggers. Find something you think would resonate with her.

what kind of man would suggest some selfish manipulative **** like this?

That's some disgusting **** to even think let alone suggest someone actually do

I don't even understand how dudes do what it takes to smash women they don't get along with. That's some sociopath ****.

Back
Top Bottom