You get your girl of 4 years pregnant and this is how her mom talks to you, how do you react?

Meth came out of hiding to DM me and tell me I’m being inappropriate ... I’m dead ?

So let me get this right, someone can call the mother of my future child a jump off, but me calling someone fat was inappropriate? Got it. Y’all got jokes...

The real question, was Meth lurking or did Alps feelings get hurt and he reported me?

What I learned is that on NT, it’s cool to roast people over their choice of females when they screw up, but don’t you dare roast someone for their weight... ??‍♂️

Last edited:
Meth came out of hiding to DM me and tell me I’m being inappropriate ... I’m dead ?

So let me get this right, someone can call the mother of my future child a jump off, but me calling someone fat was inappropriate? Got it. Y’all got jokes...

The real question, was Meth lurking or did Alps feelings get hurt and he reported me?
Answered your question right underneath you

It’s just wild to me the amount of racism that flies on this board...

NT - where you can be racist but you can’t call people overweight.

It’s just wild to me the amount of racism that flies on this board...

NT - where you can be racist but you can’t call people overweight.
I get called overweight and way worse things on here. Someone just reported your *** for whatever reason. Even your og post got edited.

I get called overweight and way worse things on here. Someone just reported your *** for whatever reason. Even your og post got edited.

I’ve been on NT since 2001, literally 18 years and I’ve never reported a single person.

Someones‘s feelings REALLY gotta be hurt to report someone on a message board LMAO.

I’ve been on NT since 2001, literally 18 years and I’ve never reported a single person.

Someones‘s feelings REALLY gotta be hurt to report someone on a message board LMAO.
Ehh there’s reasons to report someone on here. If someone starts talking crazy about your moms or some **** or being wild disrespectful. Meth told me many times I’m the bad guy also if I retaliate instead of just pressing the report button so unfortunately your painted into a corner sometimes in that regard

What I learned is that on NT, it’s cool to roast people over their choice of females when they screw up, but don’t you dare roast someone for their weight... ??‍♂️

Add this to the articles of impeachment against Meth. We've already subpoenaed Rock Deep and Dirty.

I know....

I’ll try to fill you guys in.

Roughly 3 and a half years ago, I had a fight with girl that started with me telling her she complains about work too much, she goes off on me. I buy her flowers and a teddy bear the next day that I have delivered to her. In her anger, she trashed both. While im
Driving home from work, she calls and asks if I can pass a drug test for weed, I say no, and she blocks me completely. My best friends wife, who is more or a less a sister to me, messaged her telling her to get her priorities straight, my girl tells my friend to eff off, and my friend ends up GOING OFF on her. Telling her she hopes she gets black out drunk and knocked up by a random, And have a fatherless child with mountains full of medical issues which she can’t afford to handle.

This was 3 and a half years ago, and to this day she hasn’t let it go. The day of our first doctors appointment weonce again got in an argument about it, and like always she told her mom every detail of our arguments and left out the parts where she was guilty.

That’s when her mom harassed and attacked me. And I’m stuck wondering why im supposed to swallow my pride and be cool with her mom, she said a lot worse as well, that was a small sample. Yet when my friends (who are extremely close and like family to me) stand up for me, I’m expected to cut them off. It’s full of double standards and bs. I’m losing it.
Well it sounds like both parties have a biased opinion. If you plan on being with the girl you will have to accept your child’s grandmother. You basically are married to her family as well. Maybe you shouldn’t allow people to be apart of your relationship. Your friends shouldn’t have messaged her and saying those things and her mom shouldn’t have stepped in and disrespectEd you. But this is to be expected when you don’t set the boundaries with your friends and family. If you want to make things work with your girl I would say try to be the bigger person and make things work with her mom, she will always be a part of your child’s life. Forgive her and move forward with your relationship with your girl. See what it would take to start anew, that if you plan on being with your girl for the long run.

Back
Top Bottom