You guys ever stop to think (pics for the beasts)

iblink

Banned
that everything we know and accept as truths, may not be? That everything known to man may be just that?That all the volumes of encyclopedias and dictionariesand all the knowledge in college text books may be wrong?

Everything man accepts as truth is nothing more than the perception of another individual at some point in time. Can we truly have understanding if there'sno way to truly know what the true nature of things in we have an said understanding?

kim_k_bday3.jpg
kim_k_butt.jpg
http://
kim_k_bday.jpg

Nothing you know is factual, but merely a perception. The notion of right vs wrong is subjective since there's no determinant factor to distinguishbetween the two.

Originally Posted by iBlink

that everything we know and accept as truths, may not be? That everything known to man may be just that?That all the volumes of encyclopedias and dictionaries and all the knowledge in college text books may be wrong?

Everything man accepts as truth is nothing more than the perception of another individual at some point in time. Can we truly have understanding if there's no way to truly know what the true nature of things in we have an said understanding?

kim_k_bday3.jpg
kim_k_butt.jpg
http://
kim_k_bday.jpg

bla bla bla bla ..oooooh pics

I dunno what you tombout but the pics are on point. Damn she fine!

On the real, I have the same thoughts some time. I just rely on my faith to determine what is real and what's not

Nothing you know is factual, but merely a perception. The notion of right vs wrong is subjective since there's no determinant factor to distinguish between the two.
Go murder someone and tell that to the judge

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Nothing you know is factual, but merely a perception. The notion of right vs wrong is subjective since there's no determinant factor to distinguish between the two.
well just look at cases in which people admit to murder and claim self defense. if the jury is in the defendant's favor, a man/woman haswalked away from practically the same crime as any other murder. Simply because they threw in the notion of self defense, does that make it permissible?

Come on NT, where the intellectuals at?

I'm definitely a skeptic about a lot of stuff (history, anything on the www, its all subject to ridicule/your own interpretation)

Kim K
smokin.gif

Of course everything is wrong.

Because, how do we know that grass is really the color green?.. Or that the sky is really blue?

We're just taught that, nothing is true.

well just look at cases in which people admit to murder and claim self defense. if the jury is in the defendant's favor, a man/woman has walked away from practically the same crime as any other murder. Simply because they threw in the notion of self defense, does that make it permissible?

Interesting point. Are we in the Matrix or something???

Originally Posted by trublu86

well just look at cases in which people admit to murder and claim self defense. if the jury is in the defendant's favor, a man/woman has walked away from practically the same crime as any other murder. Simply because they threw in the notion of self defense, does that make it permissible?

Interesting point. Are we in the Matrix or something???

That's the thing, what determines being in a matrix? Answering that then leads to one being able to ask who is in the position to make such adetermination. What one person considers as true could contradict that of what another person thinks.

i feel you, i think. you mean if we werent so civilized, that the main point in living is to mate & love how nature intended ? i mean thats how life works.

theres a bird that once it found a partner. it would stay with that partner. if the partner dies. it would go on living alone till it dies.
theres a few insects species that are born. and once its born, it mate with a partner a few minutes later. and after they mate. the male dies and the femalelays the eggs in water and then die. life expectancy is 1 day.

its all about breeding and relationships. but technology is in a all time high that the OG nature of the human being has been remodeled.

You can't drop a brain teaser like that with pic that are making the blood rush from our brains to our loins.

Take anthropology. Dope stuff. Covers the whole thought about everything we are/have is culturally constructed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom