You guys remember...

Starter Pullovers? everybody had these...every team...all different colors and styles...i just picked this one up off ebay for the low...i'm trying to find my old Bulls one...

312d9ua.jpg

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

i just picked this one up off ebay for the low...i'm trying to find my old Bulls one...
You are so cool and original bro.

you are you going to get so much props the next time you rock this at a party. Vintage points for you my friend. Vintage points

-The Juice

lol..i'm not trying to be "cool" and original yo...i'm just sayin i remember these from back in the day...and party? son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...

lol..i'm not trying to be "cool" and original yo...i'm just sayin i remember these from back in the day...and party? son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...

than why would you get one?
you gonna make you son wear it?

Had a black and purple toronto raptors jacket.  WITH THE RAPTOR.  #@$! they need to bring that back.  

"I HAD THE STARTER JACKET WITH THE LOGO...YEA ME MYSELF I HAD THE N.O. ..................THATS THE SAINTS !%***"

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

than why would you get one?
you gonna make you son wear it?
Maybe he likes it and wants to wear it?
eyes.gif

son i'm 25 with a wife and a child...i don't do parties anymore...
Oh man you are such an old wise accomplished person. A whole whopping 25 years eh? I see you on your grown man steez, you and Hov should do a collabo
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Oh man you are such an old wise accomplished person. A whole whopping 25 years eh? I see you on your grown man steez, you and Hov should do a collabo
pimp.gif

-The Juice
y u going so hard on him
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif

-The Juice
y u going so hard on him
indifferent.gif
I was just funnin' around
frown.gif

I'm sorry.
-the Juice

Back
Top Bottom