You have 30 Gs how you investing it?

there is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a number of key factors, namely the aspects of your way of life and the criteria that adhere. for me personally?  if i came into a 30G windfall almost half of it would go into my roth ira.  some would go into my newly christened 401K and a couple K would go to a new car (R/T Classic).  The rest would sit in the savings account garnering interest.

there is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a number of key factors, namely the aspects of your way of life and the criteria that adhere. for me personally?  if i came into a 30G windfall almost half of it would go into my roth ira.  some would go into my newly christened 401K and a couple K would go to a new car (R/T Classic).  The rest would sit in the savings account garnering interest.

You minus whale put it under your bed with the current interest rates. Or buy some gold coins.

$30k and all must be invested? $5k on Costco. $5k on Cummings. $5k on Apple. $5k on PetSmart. $5k on Gold. $5k on John Deere.

Hold all long term.

2 pds of Kush
100 oz of silver
10 oz of Gold

1000 down on a used car

and the remainder is a really good weekend in Vegas

1) Pay off any debts you have (instant ROI)

2) Get a 3-6 mo. emergency fund (without it, you'll have to restart step 1 over if something happens)

3) Invest in 4 types of funds (blue chip, small cap, dividend, & foreign. That way you're well diversified.)

4) If you want to start a business and have any left over, buy the equipment you need and go at it. If done right, it will yield the best ROI out of the 3 but is also the riskiest.

1. Pay off student debt

2. Invest in my language skills (text books w/ audio component basically)

3. Invest in my dreams

4. Profit

Back
Top Bottom