You hit the lottery today, What do you do?

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by marlsj

Retire.
roll.gif
Off of 3 milli....please.

I would pay off school loans with the quickness and put the rest in investments.
if you put $1million in the bank you get $40,000 off of interest. i wasn't a finance major, but i am assuming $3million will give you sixfigures of interest.
yes, you can retire.

-house
-car(s)
-clothing
-family/friends

ill still go to school though....
i dont think its enough to live off of....

Cop this car.
lowriderImpala%20013.JPG

but put some gold plated daytons on that along with gold plated grill and bumper and everything else that's chrome would be gold plated.

Cope this house.
562093_12581_13.jpg

build a horse stable and cop these 3 horse breeds only because when they pop out babies they are automatically worth 10 g's each
pimp.gif

tzarbreedpic.jpg
6454755.jpg
scapabest.jpg
for you non horse folks the black horse is a Friesian, the 2nd isAndalusian and the last one is Egyptain Arab.

Then I'd get a dog kennel going on and breed these dogs The only colors I'll breed are the ones I posted below
Doc.jpg
blue_stacking.jpg
and I'd Breed

I got my car my house my horses my dogs then I'd hit up some good furniture stores such as Ashley Furniture and such to get some nice decor and stuff tofurnish my house.

Oh and I'd cop this SUV too.

and i'd cop a couple of star bracelets like chingy has then im set.

1. buy a house
2. buy a 79 monte carlo, 85 SS monte carlo, 65 impala,
3. buy all the jordans i want
4. open up a shoe store

real talk I'd prob make a NT thread
laugh.gif

then go to Military Circle Mall and act an #+$

Buy a cadillac. Throw some Ds on that !!$#%

Cop a crib

Reply to my NT thread about my lavish foolishness
laugh.gif

i'd buy a sick house
pay off all my family's debts
donate some to charities
travel to europe, asia

most importantly, buy the sickest collection of rare cars: mostly JDM favorites like skylines, AE86s, supras, etc. always been a dream to own cars like that

I'd buy my self in to an Ivy league school for me and my siblings. Buy a 5th series bmw. Pay of my parents house and buy them an S class Mercedes. Then putthe rest in the bank and get to work at school.

pay off my college loans.
pay back money to family.
buy a house., nissian skyline R-34, finish up my shoe collection.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by marlsj

Retire.
roll.gif
Off of 3 milli....please.

I would pay off school loans with the quickness and put the rest in investments.
indifferent.gif

dont know about you, but $50k/year for 60 years for doing nothing is good enough for me. not to mention the interest built up from putting a good chunk ofthat 3 mill into a high-yielding account.

Back
Top Bottom