You hit the lottery today, What do you do?

Ya know I think bout this all the time. I would use a million on buying some multi tenant aparment buildings and rent them out so I can always have a good cashflow, I would give like 100,000 to my mom, sister and lil brother (each), I would take 50,000 and open 5 different cd accounts, take 500,000 and buy myself anice house (I dunt really need a mansion), use 50,000 to buy myself a new benz, 50,000 to cop all the jays I want, another 50,000 to buy gear to match all thejays and some jewelry. This will leave me with one million dollars left, ill use half to buy as many chains of mcdonalds as I can so I can have another sourceof income and put the rest ina high security safe to use whenever I feel its applicable. I would also get a BS fulltime job just to keep me busy and as yetanother source of income.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Buy a pound of green...
nerd.gif

Spend about 10,000 on Flightclub

Move to the expensive condos around the corner from my apartment..

Another question, would you guys keep your day job? Obviously, $3 million is enough to support you and the next generation of your family with no one doingsquat. But I'd apply for a "fun" job (like clerks at amusement parks, highschool sports coach,etc[girls softball
devil.gif
devil.gif
]) just to keep me busy, or maybe even volunteer at a local community center regular work hours like 8-5.

I'm also 18, with that stack I'd also consider of having my own baby boy/girl...accidentally impregnate the next sexiest thing I see walking down thestreet, with that $3m...im sure she'd wanna be wifey
devil.gif
devil.gif

Pay off my mom's house/debt give her a lump sum.
Pay off dad's debt, hire contractor to finish his house how he wants it, buy him a truck w/big *+% boat..
laugh.gif

Pay off my sister's debt
smh.gif

Setup both of my granny's with a personal maid/nurse
Go on a 3 week vacation everywhere with my 2 closest friends
Go stupid on polo.com/ralph lauren store/macy's/dillard's
Buy a condo or a decent house
Invest the rest of the $$

almost forgot..pay off my damn student loans and trade in the Murano for a Range
pimp.gif

Buy my mom a crib.

Buy myself a condo, a lexus 350, bmw , fix my honda accord.

Send some money to my dad and grandparents.

Give some money to my $%@#%.

save rest and b the freshest $%@#%.

first thing i would do is go to my moms workplace, walk in tell the manager f u and tell my mom we won 3 mill. then get the cash after that get a new ride andcrib and wipe my behind with hundred dollar bills

A car is the WORST thing to buy.............it looses it value the moment you drive it of the lot....................but any ways I would
1. Pay for the rest of my college
2.Pay any financial/personal debt
3. Invest the rest in stock or real estate.

You gotta use your money to make money.......

pay off any debt family has
give fam some money
travel the world
come back and buy a house and LP560-4
invest the rest

Back
Top Bottom