mad.gif
 Need a damn new one 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

When my socks get wet b 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That feeling on anger when your family wakes you up out of that good sleep to ask you a question you answered before, grinds my gears.

Those lowkey racist comments in class grind my gears.

Had a white chick raise her hand in my human geo class last week and claim blacks/africans have extra muscles that makes them physically superior and that's why we dominate sports.

That tops my list, but plenty other incidents that make me regret not going HBCU

Last edited:

Extra muscles
roll.gif

Do we have extra bones too?
laugh.gif
Lol I think that's what she was getting to. Funny cause I like to sit all the way in the back and right after she finished saying it professor looks right up at me to gauge my reaction.

Immediately changed the subject and moved on w/o addressing her
laugh.gif

Groups of slow walkers who walk shoulder to shoulder and take up the whole hallway :smh: It's not that hard to move over so I can get past you

Also, people who stand in the middle of busy areas so i can't walk by, instead of moving over to the side :smh:

These 2 things happen all the time at school and it annoys the hell out of me

The local college folks who
A) Cross the street acting like they dont have a care in the world during rush hr traffic smh
B) Ride their bicycles slow as **** on the road when Im tryna get somewhere important on time

B also applies to fiends/crackhead on those slow *** scooters

Last edited:
People who ride their bikes in traffic...slowly...like you don't have a line of cars that you're holding up.

Back
Top Bottom