You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When the cable for my iPhone rips. Happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.
mean.gif
Throw some electric tape on the last inch and a half of the cord, and it shouldn't happen again.

-When the teacher says, anymore questions? And clearly if nobody asks, class is over.....the person who asks grinds my gears.

You know what really grinds gears? Grown men hypebeast. I can understand young kids blindly following trends but if you're in your late 20s camping out at supreme in leather joggers just kill yourself :smile:

Doesnt really grind my gears but what I find kinda funny is when people press the button vigorously to flush an automatic urinal. Don't understand the point

When my phone falls through the crack in between the wall and my bed >:

Last edited:
I dont know if this happens to you guys, but when you burn a fresh new CD with all your joints on it, and you get to the car and it doesn't work.
mad.gif

-When someone buys warm beer, when we are clearly going to drink it somewhere without a fridge.
-Watching people who know they owe you money, spend like crazy right in front of you. Happens way too much in college.
This and those same people not cleaning up after themselves.. Forcing me to eat in my bedroom

I don't know if it has been posted before but...

When someone in your household drinks all the juice except for the little bit at the bottom like wtf am I suppose to do with that little bit of juice b?

When dudes claim to like a sneaker but refuse to buy them because "everyone else has them". If you really like them, why not get them anyway? If you only want to wear things that no one else has, you probably should stick to Nike IDs and customized pairs. Why let what other dudes are rocking affect what you wear?

I don't know if it has been posted before but...

When someone in your household drinks all the juice except for the little bit at the bottom like wtf am I suppose to do with that little bit of juice b?

Breh!!! This just happened to me last night...sittin there looking like, why ain't you just finish the whole thing off, my *****??

Won't lie, I do the same thing to folks lol, but it's different when it happens to you.

haven't had this issue in ages...but when you work at a job and you got a good lunch..been salivating and waiting for it alllllllllll day, only to find out someone has eaten it... but the kicker is they didn't even eat all of it, just left you a crack..just enough to get some flavor in your mouth.

Breh!!! This just happened to me last night...sittin there looking like, why ain't you just finish the whole thing off, my *****??

Won't lie, I do the same thing to folks lol, but it's different when it happens to you.

This seems to always happens when friends are over and it's starting to legit grinds my gears. Sometime you even have dude's leaving around half a glass full when they leave :stoneface: ,like why ask for something to drink when you're not even gonna finish it?

It happens so often that I've started not letting them leave till they finish their glasses :lol:

Last edited:
bike lanes

people that park mad close to your car on the street and make it hard to get out of the spot

iuno if anyone has said it yet... but Jehovah witnesses and those missionary ppl who come at you house all early on a Saturday... I swear I str8 be wanting to give them the stray cat treatment, and hit em with that pan of hot grease....

Last edited:

iuno if anyone has said it yet... but Jehovah witnesses and those missionary ppl who come at you house all early on a Saturday... I swear I str8 be wanting to give them the stray cat treatment, and hit em with that pan of hot grease....
lmfao the hate is strong in you

People who spell WomAN like this....WomEn. People need to understand singular and plural

They're, there, and their. Get it together people.

Hell, people who use bad grammar, that **** burns me to no end 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom