You know what sucks?

My girl got on the Depo shot birth control in febuary. Her vajayjay has been bleeding for over 2 months now! We got her on the shot to not get pregnant and nowshe doesnt wanna do anything cause she thinks its nasty. ##$! The only $*+ ive gotten is when my finger went through the toilet paper.
sick.gif

Umthey said she could bleed on and off for awhile but this has been going on since the beginning of march.

You know what also sucks? My girl moods swings every middle of the month, i know, i know. But damm this chick is crazy.

YOU SHOULD really tell her to stop taking the shot, excessive bleeding even sparaticallywill make her iron count go low and shes going to be supplementing A for B.... I would strongly suggest her getting the IUD. Its the insert little plasticthing that goes into her and last like 3 or 5 years in preventing pregnancy- WORKS way better than DEPO and has more positives.. TRUSTME

just cop anal ease and go slow at first... she will learn to love it.. and it will be o.d tight.. be like unds sneakers..

enjoy !!

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

just cop anal ease and go slow at first... she will learn to love it.. and it will be o.d tight.. be like unds sneakers..

enjoy !!
He said UNDS SNEAKERS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Two months and no play. She dodging you dude word to Eric from Entourage.

Haha I have a friend we call Vajayjay even though his name is Jeffrey, he just acts funny when he's drunk. LOL Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom