You know you are broke when........

when all you eat in college is cereal (no milk) and frozen chicken nuggets (no sauce, or you go to mcdonalds to get ketchup)

Originally Posted by BIGKOREY510

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

when you keep looking at your fridge expecting something new

i do this often

everyday
tired.gif
^^^and then come back to the fridge 10 minutes later thinking some miracle will happen.

I'm doing extremely well these days, saving over $2500 every month, living and really enjoying life overseas. Things weren't always so peachy tho'.

-Putting whatever a gallon of gas cost in 2005 into my tank ($2.25). Having to deal with the looks the attendants gave you would crush me
laugh.gif

-Living off the dollar menu of McDonalds, Wendys, etc

-Overdrafting countless times

-Going out without insurance and getting into a car accident because I used my insurance money one month to buy the Olympic 7's when they dropped
laugh.gif

-doing the Ace payday cash loan thing. IT'S A TRAP!

It's funny tho'...in my brokest moments, I was always fresh as hell. Now that I'm mildly succesful I have everything I want but Id rather rock somebeaters and just be comfortable.

Why frozen?

because i buy the frozen chicken nuggets at walmart and just heat them up when im starving lmao they taste horrible too!

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by BIGKOREY510

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

when you keep looking at your fridge expecting something new

i do this often

everyday
tired.gif

I do this everyday.
ohwell.gif

worrrrrrrd. Daily.....wow
i do the same thing
roll.gif

every day wow you guys do it too? wow i do it every 15 minites be like fuuu

When I.....

can't go to do a show with my homey because I can't afford strings for my guitar
eyes.gif

Give the cashier 4 dollars and a extra in change for gas....'07 Honda Civic FTW they save hella gas

look for loose change or see who was washing clothes last so I can check their pockets for lose money

ask my mom for cash (Which I never do)

ask a friend or relative for cash (Again very very rare occassions)

have to live off of Hi-C's and Orange peanut butter crackers for a weekend

and I know when a relative is broke is when they ask me for money

I'm rarely broke though smart spending comes in handy I bought a set of 12 packs of Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings for $10 on black friday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

When 80% of your belongings are stolen

it took me 2 years to get my *&^* back together after my spot was broken in to.........I have yet to fully recover.....

I think he meant that 80% of the things he has acquired are stolen.
grin.gif

when you order $1 cup of chili and ask for three hand fulls of saltines so you have some with peanut butter for dinner and breakfast in the morning!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom