You know you are broke when........

throwing balogna in the microwave so it folds up and put kitchup in the middle

making a pizza out of sandwhich bread, just toast it, sauce on it, and cheese

when you start paying with change

Originally Posted by biff lawson

most depressing thread i ever had the privilege of reading thru

Damn beat me to it. But anyways, props to the OP and all the true contributers. This thread makes me wanna go to school and finish my degree and start makingmoney so my kids (if i have any) and I will not have to go through this.

Damn..Kix u need a side hustle get on ya grind

And we all been rock bottom before thats where we get that drive to succeed from

i think anyone that says anything about being broke on NT needs to man up and go sell your computer and stay off NT

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i think anyone that says anything about being broke on NT needs to man up and go sell your computer and stay off NT

devil.gif
Ouch, harsh.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You ask the cashier to give you 2$ on pump 4
tired.gif

dont worry op. ive done this many times. sometimes i straight pull coins out of my pocket and hand em $1.42 and some lint like im in the 2nd grade. plus i liftthe hose up as high as i can to make sure all the gas went straight into my tank.

When you you scrap and borrow pennies and wait till 11, cuz thats when the discount kicks in, to go buy a 2$ pizza and you know it will need to last you a fullday and it will be the only food you will eat that day
embarassed.gif

Or when you feel hungry and you go to sleep, hoping that the feeling will go away
grin.gif

when u selling drugs on cosignment skim out of each dime to make shake bags

when u unscrew yo plates and put a old plate on yo car, drive to a town that got pump first to steal a full tank of gas

when you steal food, drawls, and socks from a sweet walmart (out in dekalb illinois)

when you in a college town and was known for throwing a rent party 3 times a month (which made you legends cuzz u had chicks that was sellin they p_ in theirlokey)

You had a hookup with a dirty car dealership and was stealing cars and selling them in the cash for clunks this past spring/summer

when you accutually tried to pimp but couldnt stand the fact that you was hanging around females that degrade themselves so bad

when you was cuffin dudes text books in college to sell them to the bookstore the first 2 weeks of school because goofy freshmen like to leave their doorsunlocked on weekends

i can go on and yes these are all true im not proud at all but that ghetto nonsemse is passed me thank god

when refilling your drink at a fast food like carls jr all day and for the food get it off dollar menus or atleast thats what i do
ohwell.gif

- eatin at the local taco shop 3-4x a week for them $1 tacos..
glasses.gif

- runnin on E with the light on.
embarassed.gif

- bummin cigarettes.
smokin.gif

- sellin old DVDs to the spot.
smh.gif

- callin them beezys you know that want the D so you aint gotta spend no money on em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Or when you feel hungry and you go to sleep, hoping that the feeling will go away
grin.gif

I do this. but only because i'm too lazy to cook or go out to get food.

Damn...to everyone sacrificing in this thread, keep your head up. Keep grinding it out and it will pay off soon.
pimp.gif

When you tell your boys you're tired/sick, just cause' you're too broke to go out.

When you make hamburger helper with leftover sloppy joe meat. (bangin though)

When you go search your moms attic/basement for old things that may be worth something, just so you can pawn it.

When you can't even get in a cee-lo game cause' dudes know you ain't got enough.

When you check the coin returns in pay phones and washer/dryers at the laundry-mat for quarters.

When you get a jumbo 25 cent icee from the bodega, but ask mario to cut it in half so u and your homey can share.

When you keep pushing last on the remote, between two r-rated stations, just so you can fap to the scrambled images.

you don't pay your light bill til the day they about to turn that $+@% off

i stay buying foodstamps from hoodchicks 50 for 100
pimp.gif

aint nobody getting $+@% for christmas

Back
Top Bottom