You Know Your Drunk When.........

When you reiterate just exactly how messed up you are.
When you fall asleep on your kitchen floor like its your bed.

You know you're drunk when you meet someone, talk to them all night, crack jokes, think they're cool to chill with, etc
..then you see them on campus next morning, exchange a few words about last nights party. As they're walking away, you go "this dude is actually lame as hell."

You know you're drunk when you meet someone, talk to them all night, crack jokes, think they're cool to chill with, etc
..then you see them on campus next morning, exchange a few words about last nights party. As they're walking away, you go "this dude is actually lame as hell."

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

damn this thread is remindin me of sumthin. i think i have the single worst drunk experience that ever happened to anybody. i wanna share but at the same time i dont, cause its so embarassin & i would hate to find out that anybody on nt was there

why would you even post that if your not gonna tell the story.....
%#%% it i'll tell the story then...i went to college in jackson, ms. it was saturday & we heard this club was posed to be jumpin so me & these 2 dudes i always hit the club wit was like bet lets do it. i was on probation at the time so i couldnt smoke & im really a smoker at heart, liquor is just my substitute. on the way to the club the dudes i was wit ( we'll call em j & d) smoked 2 blunts in the truck. we get to the club & sit in the parkin lot til they finish, & by now im mad as %#%% cause im the only one sober so at this point i made up my mind that ima spend like $500 in the club on liquor. we go in the club & this +!*@ look super dead ( it was kinda early prolly bout 11) so i go straight to the bar & get me 2 coronas & down em real quick. i went back & got 2 more, downed 1 & walked around the club while drinkin the other 1. im scopin out the scene & i only see 1 chick who i wanna %#%% wit, so im like aight ima get a few dances then ima go jump down on her. i got dances from the few females there who was actually dancin, so now im like %#%% it let me go holla at shawty. i start talkin to her & the 1st thing she say is "u from atlanta aint u", im like damn how u know & she said she could tell by how i talk. she said she was diggin my swag so im like cool, we exchanged numbers & all that good +!*@ & she say she gon hit me up so im like bet & i walk off. now im bored as hell cause aint +!*@ else shakin so im back at the bar. i got 4 shots of goose, 4 shots of 1800 & a bottle of patron. im lettin my potnas get sum of my patron but i end up drinkin most of the bottle, & i wasnt sippin that +!*@ either i was drinkin fast as hell. i was drunk as %#%% but im still feelin like i aint drunk enough so i get a bottle of moet rose. i walk around the club flexin that +!*@ drinkin out the bottle & all that good +!*@. when i was done wit that i went back to the bar & got 4 more shots of 1800. i drank like 2 of em & at that point i think all that liquor start kickin in cause i was %!*#+* up. i tried to give away my last 2 shots but aint nobodywant em so i just went ahead & downed them too. i was stupid drunk now, stumblin & all that & i start walkin to the bathroom. thats when everything went blank. next thing i know, i wake up in the womens bathroom sittin on the toilet in nuthin but my wife beater & my boxer briefs covered in throw up
30t6p3b.gif
. sum girl open the stall door & asked me if i need help & i just grunt & close the door. they open the door again & ask me who i came wit & i guess i told em. the dudes i came wit came in there & was just like damn man put yo pants on. they carried me out the club to the truck while i was still passed out. next think i remember was wakin up in the backseat sayin "i got the hook up, holla if ya hear me". i was throwin up all in the back of the truck & j started trippin out. they carried me up to my dorm room where i kept throwin up. i threw up all weekend until monday mornin. on monday im eatin in the cafeteria, & when im leavin i see these 2 chicks starin at me. then 1 of em say "u that boy that was passed out at the club", in my head im like damn man i wonder how many people saw me. they was like "u was all naked in the girls bathroom". i aint know wat to say i was just like" aye man, i party hard" & they start laughin. they end up tell damn near everybody they knew bout that +!*@, but i aint care tho. everytime %*@*%% tried to roast me bout it i was just like " yall just mad cause yall broke %%# cant party & ball out like me"
laugh.gif
....my story tellin skills prolly suck, but that +!*@ was super embarassin. i got another story bout me bein drunk in the club where sum %*@*%% shot at me too

Dam you really drank all that. Hard to believe.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

damn this thread is remindin me of sumthin. i think i have the single worst drunk experience that ever happened to anybody. i wanna share but at the same time i dont, cause its so embarassin & i would hate to find out that anybody on nt was there

why would you even post that if your not gonna tell the story.....
%#%% it i'll tell the story then...i went to college in jackson, ms. it was saturday & we heard this club was posed to be jumpin so me & these 2 dudes i always hit the club wit was like bet lets do it. i was on probation at the time so i couldnt smoke & im really a smoker at heart, liquor is just my substitute. on the way to the club the dudes i was wit ( we'll call em j & d) smoked 2 blunts in the truck. we get to the club & sit in the parkin lot til they finish, & by now im mad as %#%% cause im the only one sober so at this point i made up my mind that ima spend like $500 in the club on liquor. we go in the club & this +!*@ look super dead ( it was kinda early prolly bout 11) so i go straight to the bar & get me 2 coronas & down em real quick. i went back & got 2 more, downed 1 & walked around the club while drinkin the other 1. im scopin out the scene & i only see 1 chick who i wanna %#%% wit, so im like aight ima get a few dances then ima go jump down on her. i got dances from the few females there who was actually dancin, so now im like %#%% it let me go holla at shawty. i start talkin to her & the 1st thing she say is "u from atlanta aint u", im like damn how u know & she said she could tell by how i talk. she said she was diggin my swag so im like cool, we exchanged numbers & all that good +!*@ & she say she gon hit me up so im like bet & i walk off. now im bored as hell cause aint +!*@ else shakin so im back at the bar. i got 4 shots of goose, 4 shots of 1800 & a bottle of patron. im lettin my potnas get sum of my patron but i end up drinkin most of the bottle, & i wasnt sippin that +!*@ either i was drinkin fast as hell. i was drunk as %#%% but im still feelin like i aint drunk enough so i get a bottle of moet rose. i walk around the club flexin that +!*@ drinkin out the bottle & all that good +!*@. when i was done wit that i went back to the bar & got 4 more shots of 1800. i drank like 2 of em & at that point i think all that liquor start kickin in cause i was %!*#+* up. i tried to give away my last 2 shots but aint nobodywant em so i just went ahead & downed them too. i was stupid drunk now, stumblin & all that & i start walkin to the bathroom. thats when everything went blank. next thing i know, i wake up in the womens bathroom sittin on the toilet in nuthin but my wife beater & my boxer briefs covered in throw up
30t6p3b.gif
. sum girl open the stall door & asked me if i need help & i just grunt & close the door. they open the door again & ask me who i came wit & i guess i told em. the dudes i came wit came in there & was just like damn man put yo pants on. they carried me out the club to the truck while i was still passed out. next think i remember was wakin up in the backseat sayin "i got the hook up, holla if ya hear me". i was throwin up all in the back of the truck & j started trippin out. they carried me up to my dorm room where i kept throwin up. i threw up all weekend until monday mornin. on monday im eatin in the cafeteria, & when im leavin i see these 2 chicks starin at me. then 1 of em say "u that boy that was passed out at the club", in my head im like damn man i wonder how many people saw me. they was like "u was all naked in the girls bathroom". i aint know wat to say i was just like" aye man, i party hard" & they start laughin. they end up tell damn near everybody they knew bout that +!*@, but i aint care tho. everytime %*@*%% tried to roast me bout it i was just like " yall just mad cause yall broke %%# cant party & ball out like me"
laugh.gif
....my story tellin skills prolly suck, but that +!*@ was super embarassin. i got another story bout me bein drunk in the club where sum %*@*%% shot at me too

Dam you really drank all that. Hard to believe.

it is hard to believe, but thats exactly y i damn near died.  i'll never drink that much again in my life

it is hard to believe, but thats exactly y i damn near died.  i'll never drink that much again in my life

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

when you drop $40 on a round of shots for your crew for no damn reason.

THIS
laugh.gif
...NO TELLING HOW MUCH MONEY I'VE SPENT AT CLUBS JUST OFF BEING DRUNK AND WANTING EVERYBODY ELSE WITH ME TO BE DRUNK TOO
laugh.gif
...GOOD TIMES THO
pimp.gif
....AND DAMN@EA
roll.gif
roll.gif
....HOW U DRUNK ALL THAT I DUNNO

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

when you drop $40 on a round of shots for your crew for no damn reason.

THIS
laugh.gif
...NO TELLING HOW MUCH MONEY I'VE SPENT AT CLUBS JUST OFF BEING DRUNK AND WANTING EVERYBODY ELSE WITH ME TO BE DRUNK TOO
laugh.gif
...GOOD TIMES THO
pimp.gif
....AND DAMN@EA
roll.gif
roll.gif
....HOW U DRUNK ALL THAT I DUNNO

You Know Your Drunk When........
....you're the OP and you don't know the difference between your and you're......

You Know Your Drunk When........
....you're the OP and you don't know the difference between your and you're......

Back
Top Bottom