YOU LIKE HOOPZ?

How is it possible that ALL of them are that fine?!?

Never seen anything like it. ALL 9+ :smh:

Westbrooks sisters provide a type of female from across the spectrum. From BBW to thin.

Of course yall would choose Hoopz sisters over them. Not a reach at all.

Last edited:
Westbrooks sisters provide a type of female from across the spectrum. From BBW to thin.

What these joints look like?

They all look disgusting.
All of them.

ALL.

Hoops sisters ***** on all of them.

ALL OF THEM.
Stop with the hyperbole. Crystal and India are far from disgusting. Hoops ain't even all that and the only one of her sisters that stands out is the chick with the short white hair and that's because it's different

As far as looks I would take the Hoopz sisters over the Westbrooks cuz the Westbrooks got too many dumb *** tats. But I strongly believe the Westbrooks are super freaks. So basically I would wife a hoopz sister and have a Westbrook as my side shorty.

What these joints look like?
the-westbrooks.jpg

westbrooks-girls.jpg

the-westbrooks.jpg

superthumb.jpg

the-westbrooks.jpg

WB_original_53600.jpg

Don't mind Diego. Dude is extremely salty and mad I managed to make 2 of them mainstays in the Draya thread (India and Crystal and others in the thick threads) while his foot fungus fetish trollop Kancer is still seen as the chick that looks like a little boy.

Last edited:
I'd hit all weight classes there. I'd say they're B team though if the Hoopzeses feel real lightskin and stop responding to texts that night.

Only one of the Westbrook chicks I'd pay attention to is the curly hair one...I believe that's Crystal.
She's peeeerty.

Why India face got four right angles?
Out here looking like Tila Tequila.

Zik once again with the worse taste on NT.

Last edited:
We need to make these girls more famous like we did Taz Angels. Where's LOJ?

Nah b, we don't get the credit we deserve from these broads. Rosa Acosta, Taz Angels, chicks aint grateful :lol:

As far as looks I would take the Hoopz sisters over the Westbrooks cuz the Westbrooks got too many dumb *** tats. But I strongly believe the Westbrooks are super freaks. So basically I would wife a hoopz sister and have a Westbrook as my side shorty.

Sounds like the only logical move to make in this case, but u gotta choose the right Westbrook because they look like they'll get petty and try to mess it up w/ wifey

Last edited:
We need to make these girls more famous like we did Taz Angels. Where's LOJ?

Nah b, we don't get the credit we deserve from these broads. Rosa Acosta, Taz Angels, chicks aint grateful :lol:

Sounds like the only logical move to make in this case, but u gotta choose the right Westbrook because they look like they'll get petty and try to mess it up w/ wifey

True. India looks like she'll put a _ on blast. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom