You might be a "bad" hypebeast if...

... you only call certain people when a shoe comes out. Continuously. Like blow up their phone only :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

They call me Curt Hennig for a reason...
"...Don't get 'perfect-plexed' today..."​

you forgot to add.....

... you tell all your boys " I dont know when or where that shoe is dropping" but the day after you are housing 3 pairs in your closet.

... "i cant believe you bought that ugly shoe"... then you go search for sizes on eBay!

... you work in a shoe store, your boy asks you do you still have his size in that shoe (no discount wanted), you say no, he leaves, and then you sell a pair to a complete stranger b/c you want to be the only one in the click with that shoe.

If you have done any of the above... dont even post a response.... just view and leave... LOL
" If the Shoe Fits...Shut the ____ up and walk it off!" Mos Def (during a random freestyle on Chappelle Show season 2)

Quote:
If you have done any of the above... dont even post a response.... just view and leave... LOL
:lol:
laugh.gif

-you sell off some of your GF's weed stash to get $$$ for kicks

-you sell naked pics you took of your GF to dudes on the internet to get $$$ for kicks

-you swipe the muscular dystrophy foundation change jar at your local 7-11 to get $$$ for kicks

-you sell oregano and ajax to your buddies to get $$$ for kicks

I love this foum!!!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Quote:
I have a feeling you've done all of the above.

There's always one male in the forum that wants to discuss "feelings & emotions"... let's just keep this about the topic at hand. I would say dont be offended... but i know that wont matter.
" If the Shoe Fits...Shut the ____ up and walk it off!" Mos Def (during a random freestyle on Chappelle Show season 2)

tick... tick....tick....tick.....tick....tick...tick....tick.....
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

lmao, i smelled this one coming...again *puts on helmet and waits for the counter strike*
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

I'm ready to go CONTRA on bammas...

I just keep forgetting I'm not 18 anymore... So I fall back...

Negros obviously forgot who the juggernaut was...

"Ahhhh... this suit is so tight!"

:rofl:
roll.gif

I was too quick on the draw... I just realized that DK was prolly talking bout R Hunter... (please strike my testimony from the record)...i'll take the bench for the foul.

Eddiebauer....that's the wrong code...I think it's UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN...then L,R,L,R,A,B Select, Start...

Omaaro Design Group [[ reintroducing creativity]]

We are open to new business 25/8/366.

Visit us on the web at www.omaaro.com

^^^ you might be right...lol... i would always have my cousin put it in.

when you lie to security guards at the mall to be first in front of footaction at mondawmin

when you sprint like carl lewis when the doors open and you are over the age of 18

Team DC/MD/VA​

"eff a SB unless it has resale value"...
O.G. Member #40​

^^^Ryan, ...I'm cracking up bcuz in my mind I'm picturin' some old cats haulin' tail across the a parking lot...

Omaaro Design Group [[ reintroducing creativity]]

We are open to new business 25/8/366.

Visit us on the web at www.omaaro.com

Quote:
when you lie to security guards at the mall to be first

welp... by my own rules... i'm dune posting... technically i didn't lie. I just didnt tell them that it wasnt my store that was opening early. I wore my uniform and she assumed that my store was opening early.

Ryan- 1
Eddiebauer757-0

game over gents....LOL

I seent it (yes, seent it) in person...

[GEICO commerical] NOT COOL!

Quote:
Boy-Girl

ShoeDon... i missed the Applebee's meet but was it boy-girl like jogging pants everyday or boy-girl like underwear with D!c holes in them?

Back
Top Bottom