"You no mustache havin'/ with whiskers like a rat compared to Beans you wack"

Joined Mar 2, 2007
I never could figure out what Nas was goin at in this line. Is he saying Beanies cool or is it a shot at him?

Joined Aug 13, 2000
you have no mustache, your mustache is like a rat's whiskers, and compared to beanie sigel, you are indeed wack.

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Jay Z couldn't really grow a mustache... Not sure if he's ever sported one... And compared to Beans... He's wack...

Pretty much sums it up...

Hell of a compliment to Beans...... For the record, he'll never be better than Jay...

Joined Jun 29, 2002
DAmn. the line is pretty self explanatory isn't it? Not trying to be a D but damn lol.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Originally Posted by vick5

I never could figure out what Nas was goin at in this line. Is he saying Beanies cool or is it a shot at him?

How hard can it be fam ? He's dissing Jay for not having facial hair and comparing him to a rodent; and also added in a shot saying Beanie is better thanhim.

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ You're crazy I'm a Jay fan but Ether goes hard...that beat is crazy
I know... I'm a Nas fan and I can't do it... I always hit the "skip" button, I do the same thing if I happen to listen to The Blueprint...Its just real depressing to hear either of those songs for some reason

Joined Jul 9, 2002
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ You're crazy I'm a Jay fan but Ether goes hard...that beat is crazy
I know... I'm a Nas fan and I can't do it... I always hit the "skip" button, I do the same thing if I happen to listen to The Blueprint... Its just real depressing to hear either of those songs for some reason

I wouldn't say depressing, but I feel where you're coming from. I'm a big fan of both and for some reason, I can't listen to either one ofthem.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now