"You no mustache havin'/ with whiskers like a rat compared to Beans you wack"

I never could figure out what Nas was goin at in this line. Is he saying Beanies cool or is it a shot at him?

you have no mustache, your mustache is like a rat's whiskers, and compared to beanie sigel, you are indeed wack.

Jay Z couldn't really grow a mustache... Not sure if he's ever sported one... And compared to Beans... He's wack...

Pretty much sums it up...

Hell of a compliment to Beans...... For the record, he'll never be better than Jay...

DAmn. the line is pretty self explanatory isn't it? Not trying to be a D but damn lol.

Originally Posted by vick5

I never could figure out what Nas was goin at in this line. Is he saying Beanies cool or is it a shot at him?

How hard can it be fam ? He's dissing Jay for not having facial hair and comparing him to a rodent; and also added in a shot saying Beanie is better thanhim.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ You're crazy I'm a Jay fan but Ether goes hard...that beat is crazy

I know... I'm a Nas fan and I can't do it... I always hit the "skip" button, I do the same thing if I happen to listen to The Blueprint...Its just real depressing to hear either of those songs for some reason
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ You're crazy I'm a Jay fan but Ether goes hard...that beat is crazy

I know... I'm a Nas fan and I can't do it... I always hit the "skip" button, I do the same thing if I happen to listen to The Blueprint... Its just real depressing to hear either of those songs for some reason
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't say depressing, but I feel where you're coming from. I'm a big fan of both and for some reason, I can't listen to either one ofthem.

Back
Top Bottom