YOu played this game in HS?

any Nt'ers play this game in HS

then if you look you get punched in the shoulder...

1268690095_c5dc903357.jpg

Yes I played both of those games

And I still play the game "chase the puddy cat" till this day.

yep. hate it, cuz i dont like playing social games.

the game that acutally changed how i talk was when if you get somebody to say "huh" "what" or look confused, you say "meh" orsomething. i dont even know what the word is. but that #*!@ can either annoy the mess outta you cuz it interupts the convo. or it will have u in stitches cuzits so funny to somebody who knows nothing about the situation.

dudes use to get my teacher daily with complicated ones.

teacher: well today we are goin to talk about area. the formula for area is Length times width. any questions?
student: can you use the formula for area to massagameat?
teacher: huh?
student: "MEH!"

my boy Mickens use to kill dudes with this esp our physics teacher.
laugh.gif

that game changed my life cuz i use to always say "huh" but now i never do. i always say "excuse me" which old folks LOVE to hear
laugh.gif

summons [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FANTASTIC4OUR [/color] cuz i know he must have some similar stories

lol Yeah I played that game all the time....Every now and then when I'm drunk with my buddies I'll randomly bust it out and get some one... lol goodlaughs.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Yeah but "OPEN CHEST" was crazier..............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember one time my Homeboy brought a coworker or something to kick it with us.

He tried that Open Chest
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
on one of us and we beat the
out of him.
laugh.gif

I don't know who told him it was OK to go around punchin' strangers in the chest.
smh.gif

Yea i played it before..Its funny when they are aware of it and avoided it for a good min then they fall for it and BAM... could really give laughs or causesomeone to flip

My dude took a pic on his phone of him making that sign.
He would then show ppl the pic, keeping the phone under his waist
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom