you playing ball and females come watch

have any of yall ever played ball for a while i mean ur tired and cherry picking and slacking on d, even throwing up bulls**t jumpers but out nowhere somechicks come through to watch and a surge of energy comes through ya...your hustling for loose balls, repeatedly demanding the ball, playing sick d...lol
roll.gif

i remember middle/high school doing that all the time

especially when i was in the middle school squad as a starter and my at the time was a cheerleader lol i did all of that

roll.gif
happens to me too.

i remember in PE basketball back in 10th grade when i noticed these girls were watchin our game i started lighting it up from 3.

and just shooting around, when some girls pass by, i start getting focused and knocking down my J's. like just last week we had to share a court justshooting around with some ppl i didn't know, there was a girl around and i started hitting everything.

but it's not just girls tho...when there's people i know i have respect for watching, i think i bring my game up a notch.

Dudes who never talked before are now yellin' out "SCREEN...SCREEN...SCREEN." all in hopes to catch the attention of the ladies who walked in....

games get REAL serious
laugh.gif

same thing happens in the gym....dudes who max @ 135 on the bench are now puttin on an extra 2 plates LOUDLY...."gimme a spot bro"
roll.gif

The best is when it's break time or somethin and you just sorta throw somethin up behind your head while you're walkin away or whatever and it justfalls thru.
laugh.gif
I do it all the time. If you miss, no big, itshouldn't go in anyways.

Thats when _'s start doing $@** they have no business doing.....

And end up getting embarrased....

I can't front though, some chick's come around...._'s be EXTRA focused.... Game get real serious...

And all of a sudden....Everybody wanna be AI and cross somebody over....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i can't lie either, when i'm on the treadmill at the gym, for motivation to run i picture that there's a hot girl on the treadmill next to mine,and i can put in work
pimp.gif
. and occasionally, there actually is (a rare occurrence here
tongue.gif
)

naw but i would clown the %!%+ out of anyone that did because they would end up doing something stupid and !**%$%$ up nasty
laugh.gif

same thing happens in the gym....dudes who max @ 135 on the bench are now puttin on an extra 2 plates LOUDLY...."gimme a spot bro"
roll.gif

roll.gif

i used to imagine a chick was running with me on the track so i would run harder and finish off the last mile or something. i wish there were actually girlswho played basketball at my gym.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dudes who never talked before are now yellin' out "SCREEN...SCREEN...SCREEN." all in hopes to catch the attention of the ladies who walked in....

games get REAL serious
laugh.gif

roll.gif

so true.

I turn into Jordan when a female walks in, no matter how ugly she may appear.

Well, maybe.

You better be playing hard all the time on my team or I'm gonna get irritated
laugh.gif

I notice it though. There are some Bosnians that come to play pickup at my school (they dont even go here they just randomly show up) and in their accents anygirl that comes in 'whats up shooorty?' and proceed to heat check 10 feet behind the 3 point line. So annoying to play with.

Just got back from the college gym, that's the scene 24/7 up there when the team is hooping pickup. Some dudes crack under the pressure of all the bittieswatching as well as the fact you're playing scolarshiped players (who always try to stack the team and get like 3 or more of them on the same team). Somedudes step up. And in the evening it's especially deep with the females because you have 2 different aerobics classes upstairs, the volleyball girls liketo meet and workout, the Carribean chics like to come and stomp and slap a volleyball/soccerball between them, and then just the aforementioned chics who liketo groupie it up following athletes around.

The best is embarassing somebody in front of HIS girl though. Then you look at her and she just got the SMH face on.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

have any of yall ever played ball for a while i mean ur tired and cherry picking and slacking on d, even throwing up bulls**t jumpers but out nowhere some
chicks come through to watch and a surge of energy comes through ya...your hustling for loose balls, repeatedly demanding the ball, playing sick d...lol
roll.gif

i remember middle/high school doing that all the time

especially when i was in the middle school squad as a starter and my at the time was a cheerleader lol i did all of that

I don't slack on D or cherry pick... But ladies watching my game is always appreciated.

laugh.gif
i do that

it happened today
i was hoopin in the morning
some girls came by and i was harassing my defender

yo my girl sometimes comes to watch me play pickup at my school when she gets out of class early and I swear I got to drop a bucket or three when she'saround........ I gotta have something yo show for it.

In middle school, I played on the team and after one of the games, this fine chick came outta the stands and started a convo with me. We went out for a fewmonths later.

and just shooting around, when some girls pass by, i start getting focused and knocking down my J's. like just last week we had to share a court just shooting around with some ppl i didn't know, there was a girl around and i started hitting everything.

but it's not just girls tho...when there's people i know i have respect for watching, i think i bring my game up a notch.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
but really it's not just the females (even though they are a bigpart
pimp.gif
) but like you said other respectable ballers...

I swear, a nice looking female enters the gym and it's like a D1 recruiter just came in.

Suddenly the defensive intensity goes up, people start calling for the ball, and guys' who normally miss, start shaking their heads like they normallyshoot 90% from the field. In short, the game gets serious.

And for the record, I've done all the things listed above.

So true, I've always perform better when girls come and watch; you feel energized and all cool and stuff
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom