You shave your thighs for the summer?

Some people just don't really grow hair on their thighs or legs. But for those that do have lots of it. Do you shave it off for the summer.

This need not apply for those that still sag in the year 2013. However, if you're wearing those shorts like Cristiano Ronaldo, where the shorts only cover 60% of your thighs. this will apply to you

Some people just don't really grow hair on their thighs or legs. But for those that do have lots of it. Do you shave it off for the summer.

This need not apply for those that still sag in the year 2013. However, if you're wearing those shorts like Cristiano Ronaldo, where the shorts only cover 60% of your thighs. this will apply to you
Why would you do that? 

Last edited:
i think the Better question is do yall shave ur buttox?
Speaking of which...I was about to smash this white girl. 

So I'm kissing, catching feels, and then I get to the *** right...

Shorty had the hairiest *** I've ever touched...and as a female you gotta handle that. 

mean.gif

Never met a black chick with a hairy ***. 

Speaking of which...I was about to smash this white girl. 

So I'm kissing, catching feels, and then I get to the *** right...

Shorty had the hairiest *** I've ever touched...and as a female you gotta handle that. 

mean.gif

Never met a black chick with a hairy ***. 
Damn. Never encountered a female with hairy cheeks, but hairy bung hole is another story...while passable it still doesn't sit well with me.

I shave every other month B, no shame, Wifey likes it so thats all that matters #shavedhead2toe

Last edited:
I shave my balls instead :rofl:. Why would you discuss this with another man? :lol: Wear light clothes and problem solved man. :smh:

I shave it all man. Cheeks, balls, chest, pits, shoulders, back thighs but not legs. I hate body hair with a passion. Plus you gotta shave the bung hole. Unless you got baby wipes, dem doo doo berries stick to the hairs

Back
Top Bottom