You think JB will drop Josh Howard...

They signed Sapp after his weed problems in college...yall are talking about "being somebody kids can look up to" when some of the best role modelsare people who have actually messed up in their life in someway.

I'm not even gonna get into all the Melo hate in this thread

It will never fail to bother me that Melo gets his PE and comercial spots to make him an even more cocky little bratt than he already is, on top of his very small skill set. Granted he is good at what he does (rebounds and putbacks) he throws up so much junk you cant say that hes any better a shooter than half the guys in the d league who just dont have the body size, hype and confidence he does.

Meanwhile you got veterans like Ray Allen who never got a PE because of his relativly quiet personality and smooth effortless style on and off the court. Dude may be the best shooter of all time and in his day he could take it to the rack as well. Should have atleast gotten a PE a few years before Mello hit the league.

Gotta love CP, but that shoe is pathetic looking.
just talking about this last night during the games. I think the main reason got his own shoe so soon was because they had to compete withlebron. melo and bron were the same draft class and both got shoes their rookie year. Just the way it goes. Im sure JB wishes they would have signed CPright off the bat. And what you said about melo and the shooting is right on point.

I never took marijuana, I smoked it...I am unsure of the ramifications J Ho should be exposed to, but I do not condone or approve of that type of behavior forthe ever-shrinking pool of male minority role-models in our society. I think Chris Paul and athletes of his caliber should be elevated and at the leastseparated from the likes of Carmelo Anthony, who I do not like. Admitting to smoking tree in the off-season isn't the worst mistake an athlete ever made,it wasn't smart though to be sure.

Instances such as this are merely a microcosm of our pop culture and pathetic standards. People like Carmelo Anthony are glorified, not villified (sp?), fornegative and inappropriate behavior. The CPs and Ray Allens go through their careers relatively unnoticed because they choose not to adhere to the thuggishmentality of many of our pro athletes...don't let money change you, but there is a time and a place for everything. Make sense???

I don't think so. Melo has run into bad publicity stuff in the past as well. The weed in his bag at the airport, DUI, the "Stop Snitching" video.It'll all pass over...

They won't drop Josh Howard. Maybe he'll get his own sig shoe now called the "Sky High".

no... but get ready for some new team colorways for melo.
smokin.gif

I dont think he should be taken out of Jordan Team there are many other members that have done worse like others said.
Now im from Dallas and love Josh Howard but still dont think he should be taken out. I know its illegal but everyone acting like he moving kilos of blowdefinetly not the same situation. Let him be although i still think it was stupid of him to admit to it

I wouldnt drop Jh. I mean i dont smoke and i condone but if thats his choice so be it. Melo has done worse and he's still in JB. Cp should be the face ofjb we all know it.

^ true. I think that melo and JH need a wake up call or at least a warning. Melo needs to be hit with a rock in the head for the way hes been acting ever sincehe came into the nba. but u gotta love the offense he has and his m4's!
pimp.gif

"Melo needs to be hit with a rock in the head for the way hes been acting..."

most hilarious thing I've read all day!

Good form, chicken mcmelo!

lol its not like jordan is a perfect person. heard hes a jerk off court. so cant base it on character and watnot.
melo and howard prob blaze together. lol

Good 2 see im not the onli one who lost alotta respect 4 melo durin this playoff stretch...JH jus made a mistake speaking on sumthin he shudda kept 2 himslefdats all

haha true Jordan comin out. I mean cmon, people dont buy Jordans cuz hes a good role model. Dude can ball ridiculous and thats all.

why would they do this if it happended last summmer league might punish him but Jordan Brand wont and Melo made a mistake why they punish him and last time Ichecked Melo renewed his contract this thread is worthless

ooo and If I recall the last time the piston played the celtics wasn't Ray allen about to fight Rip in both times they met HINT HINT

JHOs a lousy player in the playoffs...probably made a DISCTRACTION for himself admitting smoking weed...Gbye DALLAS.
Melo's a good basketball player,but he is just immature. JB should drop those who suck at playing bbal, not those who have attitude problems.

Back
Top Bottom