You two used to go out. She's still single and so are you......

This is happening to me right now. I'm feeling like I should reach out to her again but I don't think I want to look desperate and #*$%.....it sucks because I feel like if I don't do so that I'll always wonder what if.  (Typical Nter) Bro be on to the next one *@%$ her! ( typical Nter)

I hate having that what if feeling. I'd try reaching out once. If it doesn't work, then move on.

laugh.gif
@ the term "go out." The memories of elementary school...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

This is happening to me right now. I'm feeling like I should reach out to her again but I don't think I want to look desperate and #*$%.....it sucks because I feel like if I don't do so that I'll always wonder what if.  (Typical Nter) Bro be on to the next one *@%$ her! ( typical Nter)

So if you know what NT is gonna say and don't want to hear it, why'd you make the thread? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Why did you two stop dating the first time?

I'd go for it if we left on good terms.
. We stopped because  of other ppl talking about me seeing another girl which I swear to this day I didnt do.
smh.gif
But I just couldn't ever quite get her to believe me.

From my experiences... dont do it... its worth it for momentary satisfaction... but in the end it'll be over for the same reason it was the previous time

Eh...

Trying to rekindle a previous relationship and spark an old flame is kindaaa...boring.

You pretty much know what to expect. Nothing will really surprise you...and y'all will probably run into the same problem that happened the first time around.

Do what you feel is best but don't be surprised if and when @#%* hits the fan.

I'd say to just beat maybe, but to get into a relationship then nah I wouldn't mess with it.

If it's just to *%#% or a bootycall of some sort then yeah.

Well you know how the saying goes...

Nothing like some new P... or at least an ex.

You are going to go to her and look desperate no matter what way you cut it. The only problem is that it most likely will not work out and you need to be prepared for that. One one hand you'll do something that won't have you wondering "what if" for the rest of your life. But there is the possibility of this not ending well and that part is hard too.

I say go for it even if it doesn't work out because asking yourself "what if" for the rest of your life is worse than it not working out. Trust.

Back
Top Bottom