You wake up tomorrow and someone hands to you Time Machine - What you doing?

Where you going?

• Rewinding to the beginning of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast forwarding to the end of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going back to a specific period in time

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Fast forward to a specific time in the future

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Burning the Time Machine

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
I would first travel to the future to see how things turn out.

Then I'm traveling back in time to experience things... possibly.

Then I'm traveling to not so long ago to do things to help me in the present like invest in crypto, stocks and sports betting.

There are a lot of variables with this time traveling though like can you get robbed and someone take it from you. How big is the machine because you will have to hide it so does it have wheels or is it a gadget that can fit in your pocket?

Actually, I would go back to like 89’ and show myself PS5 and an iPhone. The notion if such would probably ruin my life. :lol:

Yea know, I really didn’t determine that, but let’s say we’re all coming back to present time. Be kinda cool to comeback with newfound knowledge/wealth.

most def go into the future and return with insurmountable knowledge and eat well.

Kinda dumb to go back in time and, for instance, invest or wager when you would have to live in that time to reap the benefits.

Im taking it at least 1,000 years into the future. Curious what happens. Mindblowing even thinking about it knowing how much we progressed in just the last 70 years
They say we can spread out all over the milky way in just 200-300 years just to paint a picture

Every option but burning the time machine.

First is going back to a specific period. Test out if I can actually change the future.

Since I can come back, I'm going back to when Dinosaurs roamed the earth.

I wanna see what that looked like.

Since I can come back, I'm going back to when Dinosaurs roamed the earth.

I wanna see what that looked like.

And risk getting eaten ? :lol: Nah bruh bruh, there were giant bugs, crocodiles and snakes even giant rats and there was only wild forest.
Not like youre gonna plop to a hotel room and just watch from the window.

5943279F-B873-4797-ACD2-6B8567CFBAFC.gif

The FAR future. Just to see what we did or didn’t accomplish, if anything we thought was going to happen actually happened. Im black, aint no place for me in the past.
Genius reply. I did not think of this for black folks

I’d just alter the scenario and say when you go back, you’re more of a ghost figure who can see but not actually be seen and therefore can’t alter anything

And risk getting eaten ? :lol: Nah bruh bruh, there were giant bugs, crocodiles and snakes even giant rats and there was only wild forest.
Haha theres no Pfizer back then for those types of diseases.
mosquitoes the size of birds flying around …hell no. Better bring the chopper

Well I don't have to hang around all day. First sign of danger I'll zap back.

Back
Top Bottom