YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

what's the point of asking dude to show you the receipt?
Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by suprafly36

I went to HOH all they had were size 8's
indeed. Niketown Chicago isn't getting any more either.

That's funny because I just came from there with 2 size 11.5's. Got them right here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. What TF....................................................................................................being lied to by nike is not funny at all
can you please provide a receipt... at this point i don't know who to believe anymore.........

Not to be paranoid or distrustful of people on NT, but after all this is the internet, and people lie all the time. However, the main reason why i ask for areceipt is mainly so i can finally call nike out on lying to customers. Their customer service "live chat assistance" already lied to me aboutrestocks. But other than that i have no concrete evidence. But if i had a picture/scan of a receipt to show 2 jordan XI retros being purchased at niketownchicago today, then i would have solid evidence of them lying.

^^ lol damn looks like everyones gettn their pairs.. outside of the 20 so memebers that are still posting..... lol from 500 + pages to 8 pages from us...

just wondering, if a restock hppens how many pairs is everyone going to order??

I only want one pair, then hopefully I could get a b-grade @ the outlets. I have a real job so I don't need to resell.

That's pretty intense, homie. I'd hate to be standing next to you if I got the last pair that you wanted.

Yo man could you try to get the receipt from your boy? I really would like to call nike out on this

did anybody that ordered from snipes or rmk receive their shipping information yet? i'm still waiting...i know it hasn't been that long but i reallywant these now.

I had completely and utterly lost hope in my FNL order actually being fulfilled, but I got the shipping confirmation e-mail today.
eek.gif

Nobody else's Snipes order got cancelled? I was on it pretty quick when the info got posted, i knew they were overselling pairs by how many people weresaying that they copped. Now the problem is refund. I think Snipes is trying to keep the money and make me spend it on something else on the site, which i haveno intentions of doing.

does anybody else's info from snipes say:

25.12.2009 Preparing [PayPal IPN]
25.12.2009 Auf Vorkasse warten
26.12.2009 In Bearbeitung

??

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

I'm not talkin @$# or anything like that, but I was wondering what u were hoping to accomplish by 'calling them out' , I can't see anything come out of it other than u getting someones inside connect in trouble

That's pretty intense, homie. I'd hate to be standing next to you if I got the last pair that you wanted.

Yo man could you try to get the receipt from your boy? I really would like to call nike out on this

personal gratification, possibly a gift card. i have no clue because its all speculation without any solid, tangible evidence

If finish line is going to restock is there any way of knowing what time? 12am type of thing?

Awsome! "I Have a Real Job and dont need to resell".
roll.gif

I understand that they gotta make money too but its just ridiculous sometimes. The most I would pay to a reseller is 15-30% more than retail That's justcommon business sense. I'm paying for more convenience.

FNL.COM update...

Just got off the phone...my order has been routed to 7 stores...all have 0 inventory for my size...

I'm down to 3 possible locations before my order is cancelled...
ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

FNL.COM update...

Just got off the phone...my order has been routed to 7 stores...all have 0 inventory for my size...

ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P
What size?
im 99% sure sz 13.
keep ur head up pdigiti... ull find them.

I had size 13 and 14 and mine finally shipped yesterday, so there might be hope. I ordered at like 5:30am on the morning of the release by the way (EST).

FNL.COM update...

ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P
What size?
im 99% sure sz 13.
^^^
Appreciate that BigJ. If it happens great, if not, I'm sure I can track a pair down the road once the hype has died down.

Good luck to everyone else and congrats to those who's online orders are coming thru.

peace

FNL.COM update...

ohwell.gif

Hope is dimming...

P
What size?
im 99% sure sz 13.
^^^
Appreciate that BigJ. If it happens great, if not, I'm sure I can track a pair down the road once the hype has died down.

Good luck to everyone else and congrats to those who's online orders are coming thru.

peace

When did you order them? I got a sz 13 from them, and they did not come from a store.

^^^ its all chance... the shoes all dont get pulled in the same store order so it could be that ur size 13 came before/after pdigiti's order but u werelucky enuff to get ur pair pulled from a store that had not sold yet where pdigiti's pair was sold before the order was complete hence the downwards spiral
frown.gif

^^^
I ordered them right on RD just as soon as they popped up online...
This isn't the 1st time this has happened to me w/ FNL. Had I known NDC was posting them at the same time, I would've gone that route instead. Lessonlearned but it'll be a long while before a release like this comes along...At least until the Chi X's and Concords next year! (maybe..)

P

This was my first time ordering from FNL. Even though I got the shoes, I would have to agree with a lot of you guys...FNL sucks. They really need some majorwork done with their business. I wish I had ordered from NDC like i did last year with the CDP XI/XII pack.

For all those complaining about FNL.... I didn't see too many cancellations coming from FNL-- they were leaps and bounds ahead of eastbay in that area.

If you find that your posts are being deleted, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]DO NOT[/color] take it personal. I am trying to cut back on the clutter and useless replies in this thread. A smoking hat emoticon with no text does not have a placehere. Take that crap elsewhere!
Members who post a buying/selling or trading request will have their post edited and their names will be forwarded to the Admins for Suspension Review
Also, please try and post only useful information. No need to have multipleconversations running wild when it's not helping everybody else out. Please continue your conversations through PM's...

Just received the delievery from FNL. An empty shoe box. Space jam is gone. Stolen. Will call FNL after work. Worst day ever.

Called FNL last thursday to check on my order. None of my orders were fulfilled. They have yet to reimburse my money. FNL blows.

Back
Top Bottom