Young Berg Pistol Whipped During Home Invasion Robbery Near Los Angeles vol. L King

Yung Berg -- the guy who rapped on the song "Sexy Can I" -- was violently beaten and robbed at a house in Los Angeles this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources, Berg -- real name Christian Ward -- was at a house party at around 2:00 AM Monday morning when four suspects entered the home and brandished firearms.

We'retold the suspects pistol-whipped two people inside the party -- one ofwhom was Berg. Law enforcement sources say the suspects robbed eightpeople and made off with $10,000 in cash and jewelry.

A rep forYung Berg said his client "has been in Vegas." When asked if Yung wasin L.A. over the weekend -- the rep said he doesn't know anything aboutthe incident.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/yung-berg-rapper-pistol-whip-victim/#ixzz0gTCtiy4e

I don't wish this on anyone, but.......

This kid let his mouth write a lot of checks his !%% couldn't cash.

You'll find that most rappers who talk tough but ain't really built that way are habitual victims/marks.

Talk about having BAD luck...

smh.gif

%%!#$# feel like they can rob this dude, beat him up, and nothing will happen to them...thus far they are right. This boy needs some serious security

they just bullyin the boy now, though.. he can't possibly have so much money to keep getting robbed. i know that "sexy lady" dough can't be that long.

Reminds me of one of my boys, little brothers, friend (yea its confusing). But basically he came up on some money and it got around the hood that he was throwin cash around. He ended up getting Robbed/kidnapped like once every 2 or 3 days until all the money was gone.

When dudes see you as an easy target its open season on your $$$. And the fact that this time he got taken by some girls (allegedly) is not going to make things any easier for the guy. He just needs to go into hiding and stop flashing money like he protectin what he has. At this point you prolly just have to mean mug the guy and he willingly just hands over the chain.

Originally Posted by illphillip

You'll find that most rappers who talk tough but ain't really built that way are habitual victims/marks.
Said it before I did.

Been a minute since I seen illphil around here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Remindsme of one of my boys, little brothers, friend (yea its confusing). Butbasically he came up on some money and it got around the hood that hewas throwin cash around. He ended up getting Robbed/kidnapped like onceevery 2 or 3 days until all the money was gone.
How you consistently getting kidnapped though?
roll.gif

_ gotta pack extra lunch on Friday 'cuz it's collecting day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
damn

we need a list of L's for this dude... so far I can think of his transformers chain gettin jacked, slapped by maino, flakin on dj's, think hes been punched a few times... LOL what else

illphillip wrote:

This...

Its why I don't feel bad for dude...and why i busted out laughing when I saw the thread title...

But on another note...maybe he can resurrect himself with this...
Like he'll be the first victim rapper...
He'll come wit a new album on some "why can't we be friends" steez...
Have the N remake  Warren G's part in "Reuglate"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Remindsme of one of my boys, little brothers, friend (yea its confusing). Butbasically he came up on some money and it got around the hood that hewas throwin cash around. He ended up getting Robbed/kidnapped like onceevery 2 or 3 days until all the money was gone.
How you consistently getting kidnapped though?
roll.gif

_ gotta pack extra lunch on Friday 'cuz it's collecting day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Trust, I was dyin laughin when my boy told me about it too. I guess he got hit up on the street like 3 times one week, so he was like F it im not gonna carry loot around no more. Then when they hit him up and he aint had no cash on him they threw him in the car and held him until he told them when some of the money was. Then they ran up in his house the 5th time and took the last of the money out the little safe he had it in.

Back
Top Bottom