Young Berg Pistol Whipped During Home Invasion Robbery Near Los Angeles vol. L King

damn that sucks.

but what bad/gangsta things did he say?
only thing i remember is him sayin he dont do dark butts which had me dyin lol

but when/what did he say?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

they just bullyin the boy now, though.. he can't possibly have so much money to keep getting robbed. i know that "sexy lady" dough can't be that long.

You know. This is just over the top.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Talk about having BAD luck...

smh.gif

According to mediatakeout 2 of the assailants were females
MediaTakeOut.com just learned of some CRAZY NEWS!!! On Saturday night, rapper Young Berg was BRUTALLY ASSAULTED And Robbed!!!
Here's what popped off. MediaTakeOut.com learned that on Saturday night, Young Berg was having a small get together at his home in the Hollywood Hills. That's when, a group of 4 masked GOONS pushed in the house with GUNS OUT!!! The goons were described by MediaTakeOut.com's snitch as TWO MEN and TWO WOMEN!!!

And get this. Word is that the masked men were holding the rest of the people in the home hostage, while the WOMEN were the ones being violent - even going so far as to PISTOL WHIP Young Berg.

The goons and goonettes got away with Young Berg's chain and all his money. They also got into the pockets of every other person at the get together.

It's not clear whether police have ANY SUSPECTS in the matter.

Originally Posted by hellaones

MediaTakeOut.com just learned of some CRAZY NEWS!!! On Saturday night, rapper Young Berg was BRUTALLY ASSAULTED And Robbed!!!
Here's what popped off. MediaTakeOut.com learned that on Saturday night, Young Berg was having a small get together at his home in the Hollywood Hills. That's when, a group of 4 masked GOONS pushed in the house with GUNS OUT!!! The goons were described by MediaTakeOut.com's snitch as TWO MEN and TWO WOMEN!!!

And get this. Word is that the masked men were holding the rest of the people in the home hostage, while the WOMEN were the ones being violent - even going so far as to PISTOL WHIP Young Berg.

The goons and goonettes got away with Young Berg's chain and all his money. They also got into the pockets of every other person at the get together.

Things just get worse and worse for this man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

WTH...
laugh.gif

1. he's being set up. period. its some inside stuff.
2. all those participating in the passing of his chain around the nation wouldn't want it to happen to them. thats bull. how you gonna take someone else's jewelry that doesn't belong to you..??
3. berg needs to take matters into his own hands and start shooting.
4. couldn't be me.

f all that. put a hole in someone's neck and claim self defense. dude getting pistol whipped by birds, supposedly, his chain is getting passed around by all types of artists and average ppl, police ain't doing anything about it, as usual, clap somebody.

career is already done. he not even young berg anymore. whatever his government name is, thats who he is. his career is over. its just sad.

this is a highly unfortunate situation and I wish dude the best of luck but I seriously LOL'd when I read the title. this guy was born just to catch Ls.

Originally Posted by townlegend

this is a highly unfortunate situation and I wish dude the best of luck but I seriously LOL'd when I read the title. this guy was born just to catch Ls.

He had a promising career. Not as a great lyricist but as a rapper who caters to females. He got some hits. Then he started talking wreckless and that was the beginning of the end for him. He should've shut up. Even Fif is smart enough to walk around with body guards when he talks wreckless. Most of these dudes do who talk wreckless. That's the part a dude like Berg didn't know I guess.

Originally Posted by debs 168

1. he's being set up. period. its some inside stuff.
2. all those participating in the passing of his chain around the nation wouldn't want it to happen to them. thats bull. how you gonna take someone else's jewelry that doesn't belong to you..??
3. berg needs to take matters into his own hands and start shooting.
4. couldn't be me.

f all that. put a hole in someone's neck and claim self defense. dude getting pistol whipped by birds, supposedly, his chain is getting passed around by all types of artists and average ppl, police ain't doing anything about it, as usual, clap somebody.

career is already done. he not even young berg anymore. whatever his government name is, thats who he is. his career is over. its just sad.
Agreed

Son gotta pop somebody
laugh.gif

That boy berg is being solely punished for every lie and fake act of thuggishness that every rapper has done before him it seems

A lot more rappers deserve this abuse alongside Mr Berg

Why can't people just leave the frail @%+ N_ alone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Apparently Yung Berg said it's not true but I know dat N_'s lying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

berg is the lord and savior for every lying fake rapper out there..he's getting punished for yall sins
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom