-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

So far so good... 
pimp.gif

So many of these beats bang so hard, one of the things I felt was missing from recent Jeezy efforts. I still miss the over the top Ad Libs though. IDK why he did away with those, theyre on some tracks like Way Too Gone, but theyre nowhere near loud enough

So many of these beats bang so hard, one of the things I felt was missing from recent Jeezy efforts. I still miss the over the top Ad Libs though. IDK why he did away with those, theyre on some tracks like Way Too Gone, but theyre nowhere near loud enough

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I was hoping he would have MORE BUZZ right now, he has pretty much ZERO BUZZ. He's looking at 60-100k first week.

Nah more than that. 150K. Its cool to buy CDs again and with Ross not coming out Jeezy has that niche in rap locked up right now

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I was hoping he would have MORE BUZZ right now, he has pretty much ZERO BUZZ. He's looking at 60-100k first week.

Nah more than that. 150K. Its cool to buy CDs again and with Ross not coming out Jeezy has that niche in rap locked up right now

Back
Top Bottom