Young M.A. - OOOUUU, vol. NY WINS

Let it go fam. :rolleyes :lol:

Song is dope though. Reminds me of Hot *****. Gonna try to peep some of her other material.

Sidebar, free the Nina!

Last edited:
I'm a down south cat and I fool with shawty. Been listening to joints off her YouTube page today at work. Just found out about her yesterday while watching some NBA 2k16 gamers on Twitch. Seems like every streamer was playing her songs/vids which made me hop on YouTube and research her. 

Everybody on this joint was spitting some ish. That dude that was spitting last had the best verse tho.

Yo this joint is flames. Rooting for shorty. 
smokin.gif

I'm not sure about her star potential. It's hard to make a 2nd hit. Whenever you drop something that becomes an anthem like OOOUUU, you got 15 minutes before ppl expect another one of out you. Alot of guys have fallen victim to that in recent years: Trinidad James, Flick of the wrist dude, Makonnen, OT, OG Maco, etc. 

Rae Srummurd is of the few recent new acts to successfully follow up one smash with another.

I was questioning y'all after listening to OOOUUU...then I checked that You, Me, Him and Her freestyle...
sick.gif

Don't know if I can rap along to this ****, though.
laugh.gif

That was a pretty good interview once they got off the topic of lesbian sex.

Shawty seems like she has her head on right. That story about 50 Cent was cool.  Would love to see her & Joey B do a track together. 

I'm not sure about her star potential. It's hard to make a 2nd hit. Whenever you drop something that becomes an anthem like OOOUUU, you got 15 minutes before ppl expect another one of out you. Alot of guys have fallen victim to that in recent years: Trinidad James, Flick of the wrist dude, Makonnen, OT, OG Maco, etc. 

Rae Srummurd is of the few recent new acts to successfully follow up one smash with another.
I wouldn't put her in that lane just yet. Plus the Summer Story track is better than Ooouuu. 

I wouldn't put her in that lane just yet. Plus the Summer Story track is better than Ooouuu. 
Even if that's true....it's not gonna be a viral "hit" like Ooouuu is.

I'm not here to debate her ability as a rapper or to make songs. I'm strictly speaking star potential.

We can agree to disagree. Her lyrical prowess from what I've heard so far, mixed with the audience she's bound to reach (NYC, LGBT, the youngins', the oldder cats, etc) has me convinced she'll be big. Time'll tell. I'm rooting for her in the meantime.

That summer story is too ill. I will def check for her more.

I already had ooouuu on my phone thanks to apple music... THAT **** bangs.... She def took the right parts of Hot N and capitalized...

Sad that she's more popping than Siya, and Siya been tryna' get on for a couple years now. :lol:

She must feel like crud.

Siya don't give off the same vibe as Young M.A. She too emotional, Young M.A really look like she be hanging out and scrapping with n***** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom