Young M.A. - OOOUUU, vol. NY WINS

Heard the song for the second time and saw the video for the first. Love the beat but they probably should've just wrote this song and passed it off to Tru Life or something.

You dudes are strange. It's clear she's talking about a dildo. Her saying that she uses a strap on really moves you guys?

The point is how is she getting enough pleasure from watching another chick suck a plastic **** to mention it in a song in a manner that makes it sound like she's actually getting deep throated. Instead of dodging the question she should have just explained herself because she knows damn well people are going to question it like chatty did. Ol girl looks like Kevin gates offspring, she's not moving anything.

It's gotta be a psychological thing lol maybe she's getting off on the fact the other chick is enjoying it

Her being gay isn't a big thing though and ima disregard the headphanie line I'm rooting for shorty she can spit I hope she can make it..I don't think hiphop has ever marketed a full blown open lesbian..I think Missy and da best are gay but they still were talking about dudes in their songs...they even made da brat look feminine in some of her videos..even Queen latifah was pushed in a feminine way

You dudes are strange. It's clear she's talking about a dildo. Her saying that she uses a strap on really moves you guys?

The point is how is she getting enough pleasure from watching another chick suck a plastic **** to mention it in a song in a manner that makes it sound like she's actually getting deep throated. Instead of dodging the question she should have just explained herself because she knows damn well people are going to question it like chatty did. Ol girl looks like Kevin gates offspring, she's not moving anything.
And her point was unless you using dildos why you so interested in what takes place :lol:

And her point was unless you using dildos why you so interested in what takes place :lol:
And my point was why mention it in your song if you didn't want people to be interested and ask about it? She's the one who brought it up and now wants to not ask questions that would obviously be asked once she song came out/went viral. This isn't some leaked text message or some yesjulz tape.

It really isnt this deep guys come on. Its a joke comment about a ridiculous bar.

Cassidy once said he spends 100k a year on white tees, and from the second I heard that I wanted an answer cause 100k a year on white tees means he's wearing 54 white tees a day in order to have use for all of those.

And my point was why mention it in your song if you didn't want people to be interested and ask about it? She's the one who brought it up and now wants to not ask questions that would obviously be asked once she song came out/went viral. This isn't some leaked text message or some yesjulz tape.

So every lyric a artist puts in a song they have to explain? Nah I'm sure the lesbians got the line, it's not for y'all to get :lol:

Siya don't give off the same vibe as Young M.A. She too emotional, Young M.A really look like she be hanging out and scrapping with n***** :lol:

LMAO gave ol boy a busted lip

Last edited:
:rofl: at "aight, stay right here". Broad was about to get the squad.

That was a stupid *** prank though.

Last edited:
It really isnt this deep guys come on. Its a joke comment about a ridiculous bar.

Cassidy once said he spends 100k a year on white tees, and from the second I heard that I wanted an answer cause 100k a year on white tees means he's wearing 54 white tees a day in order to have use for all of those.

:lol: my dude Anti

So every lyric a artist puts in a song they have to explain?

if they put something as foreign as a woman making another woman deep throat, or spending 100k on white tees then yes.

Nah I'm sure the lesbians got the line, it's not for y'all to get :lol:

o rly?

I remember asking 2 fine *** d!kes why do y'all like plastic and not the real meat and they was like "It's just different"

I gave up asking gay females questions. :lol: Some of these girls are confused.

they don't even know b.

I once asked a bi/les girl what is there to gain from dildos she basically said it was a power/psychological thing

I still don't get it but hey do your thing

Heard this on the whokid shuffle and had to shazam it.

Did not know it was a chick.

She talmbout gettin neck tho :lol: HOW?!

Anything else i should peep?

Back
Top Bottom