Young M.A. - OOOUUU, vol. NY WINS

I was acquiring music last night and see she put out an EP yesterday, I thought it was one of them unauthorized joints, but it's legit, she's promoting it.

Saw the track list and its 7 tracks and she put ouuu on it lol.

She been on the road heavy, on that 21 savage tour right now.

She did just drop a EP yesterday tho

Isn't she on tour ? Some of y'all just love to see others doing better than you "fail"

**** is sad as hell

She shoulda dropped a tape in like December or January. You wait all this time drop a EP? Don't understand why her team let her wait all this time. If you a new artist you gotta move when you hot.

Hmm or you could go out like fetty and drop tons of singles, and burn out. She's prob potentially done at this point, but maybe not. Dej is done for sure with nobody checking for her. I give young m.a maybe 2 more months and a new sound will pop if she doesn't drop anything.

This game is still about skill/buzz and or hot records. Still waiting for Dave east with a major single.

content is king b...

can't just go on tour and not feed da streets, this ain't da 90's no more :lol:
He knows that. She's from NY tho so he gonna defend before he tells it like it is. She needs to follow up with something asap tho. Soon as the new hot thing comes out it's rip.

Flow was absolutely awful on that track. She don't need to do that.

she made the same mistake Desiigner did. took waaaay too long to put an album out instead of striking while the iron is hot. now by the time her and Desiigner ready to drop they debuts, aint nobody gonna be checkin for em. all the buzz is gone. especially with all the attention on Cardi B now.

that "Walk" track is fire tho :pimp:

Can always build the buzz back up. The street singles have been good so far.

Back
Top Bottom