young thug... Barter 6 out.

3 SuperSEX songs next week
tenor.gif

SuperSlimeySEX?

I'm listening to Barter 6 for the first time in a while. This album was great and had a clear influence on all these copies. But it ain't get a proper release and the whole Carter 6/Barter 6 thing turned some people off.
1. There wasn't a proper release because he and Baby tried to run off with Lil Wayne's Carter 6 placement songs and call them the Barter 6. Hence the tour bus shootout and ensuing $40M lawsuit:lol:. It was definitely great music, it just wasn't his own.

2. Offshore is a hit!

I know you probably just wanted to be able to use the phrase "sex tape" but it's really a YSL (his label) tape, so Duke, Gunna, his sisters, his girl, etc. will all be on it.

He also apparently (haven't checked myself) deleted the tweet with that date in it so we'll see.

Actually I didnt eem mean to use it that way. But I must say it is funnier

But with that being said, I'm no longer interested in the project now.

Was at the Flame with LB a few weeks ago. One of my good homeboys grew up with him. Young dude is too cool and funny AF. The **** he had the *****es doin in the VIP was WILD.

Still the best strip club song right now

Was at the Flame with LB a few weeks ago. One of my good homeboys grew up with him. Young dude is too cool and funny AF. The **** he had the *****es doin in the VIP was WILD.

Still the best strip club song right now

Who is lb. And i was just in the baby thread saying how i thought that whole 2nd verse was thug.

Back
Top Bottom