young thug... Barter 6 out.

Fam easy breezy beautiful thugger girls was supposed to be the one and that **** was massively underwhelming.

We were all hype about Super Slime and that too was kinda light. I got into Thug kinda late but I’m very glad this tape lived up to Thugs potential

I honestly have not disliked a project from thug yet.

Agreed, I don't really judge Slime Language or Hear No Evil too strongly and Beautiful Thugger Girls is near the top of his discography to me so I don't feel like this is him breaking any streak of disappointment.

Glad he didn't let that Elton John joint die as a leak that caught a little buzz.

Thug 100% has forgettable projects. Yall dont have to stan

Forgettable and disappointing are the same thing?

There isn't a single Thug project since 2014 (I never got into the Came From Nothing stuff) that I don't like at least half of the songs on, and I like more than 75% of each of his full-length solo projects in that same timeframe.

If that's stanning then I'll wear that, but basic subjectivity sounds more accurate to me.

I been trying to make it through this Drogas Waves joint before I give the Thug a spin... but I’m not even halfway through it yet and cats in here hyping this Sex up like crazy. :lol:

Climax is the GOAT track, 6lack was snapping. Jaden did too but i swear that cowboy trap hit a ***** straight in his heart b :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom