Your bestfriend is going on a date...

but the thing is, his date has a friend who's tagging along. Your boy really needs you to come, to keep her entertained while he tries to make advances(smash) his date. She definitely isn't fat, but she's not really a looker (if you catch my drift) but if you don't come, your boy isn't goingto get any play. Let's just say he's dealt with a few grenades for you in the past and you really owe him.. What do you do? pic below

20hnafq.jpg

laugh.gif

But if this was a real girl, why would it matter. You don't have to do anything w/ her. If you have no plans then why not. She might not be cute but shemight have cute friends *shrugs*

roll.gif
sick.gif
at the same time...Either way if he's done it for you a few times it'sthe man law to help him out.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Let's just say he's dealt with a few grenades for you in the past and you really owe him.. What do you do?
What type of %%#@%!## is this? You said he is your best friend and and he has ran interference for you in the past. This doesn't need to bethought about. in need. I can't see the pic, but you must be young if you said your boy can't beat if someone isn't there to run interference forher friend. NTers kill me sometimes. You help that man in need No loyalty whatsoever.
smh.gif

i say do it, that's your boy, and sometimes you gotta take one for the team. kick it with the tag-along for as long as you have to, you might have fun.

Back
Top Bottom