YOUR BOY DMX CRACKED OUT OR ON HEROIN WITH PETER ROSENBERG

kinda sad.

I saw him in Giant one day talking to the broccoli. Asking it how fresh it was.

I'm not entirely sure if the broccoli answered or not.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

kinda sad.

Awwww hell na LMFAOOOOOOOOO

C'mon not again D. he seemed so sober when he did the power 105 interview a couple months back like he was back to the old DMX again. then watching this interview, it seems like he's back on the drugs. this is truly sad to watch
tired.gif
. I'm still praying he gets off the drugs and get back to the old DMX I use to know.

kinda sad.

Bruh...

Originally Posted by DR813

C'mon not again D. he seemed so sober when he did the power 105 interview a couple months back like he was back to the old DMX again. then watching this interview, it seems like he's back on the drugs. this is truly sad to watch
tired.gif
. I'm still praying he gets off the drugs and get back to the old DMX I use to know.

kinda sad.

Dude...there's no way.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Unfortunately, once a fiend always a fiend. A lot of celebs in the spotlight say they "quit" but in reality most of them relapse. Take the recent Power 105 interview with Gunplay for example. That dude stay on drugs.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Unfortunately, once a fiend always a fiend. A lot of celebs in the spotlight say they "quit" but in reality most of them relapse. Take the recent Power 105 interview with Gunplay for example. That dude stay on drugs.

He said he stopped messing with coke, not drugs in general

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

X is the last of a dying breed

While I certainly agree with you that junkies/crackheads are more prone to death, I disagree that DMX is the last of these people.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

X is the last of a dying breed
While I certainly agree with you that junkies/crackheads are more prone to death, I disagree that DMX is the last of these people.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a serious note: addiction is a really sad/destructive thing.

Back
Top Bottom