Your Boys STEALING Your Stuff Unappreciation Vol. Stealth

this dude would be OUT of my life

zero tolerance for thievery!

if someone stole from me, that relationship would be instantly ended

he aint your boy, I have a similar situation back in high school

I always consider homie my friend but one day my lunch tickets were gone ( I thought I might have dropped them accidentally ) and in my school you need lunchtickets to get your food or you will have to pay

so all of a sudden my homie starts selling them to me for half price off and I am like sure, seems suspicious at first but the tickets he sold me had adifferent serial number than my own tickets so I dropped the suspicion.

until I realize the tickets he were using for himself were actually mine and the tickets he sold to me were his, dude tried to be smart to change up theserials but luckily I am 1 step ahead of him.

after that day I aint cool with him no more, even tho he tries to make up for it. We are still friends in the acquaintance level but he knows that if he triesto screw me again, I will destroy him. I didn't blow up his spot later or anything but dam I got played dirty.

Originally Posted by Patmc13

laugh.gif
guess that is why he is having family problems...and he aint ur boy...

QFT. Son would be out of my house with the QUICKNESS.

never happened to me.. YET

'my boy jb, was a friend of mine,
till i caught him in my car trying to steal my alpine'

I got a shirt and jacket stolen from my "ex-best friend"..It took forever to get it back in his house because he kept denying it. I told him if heever steal something from me again then I was gonna kill him lol, ever since he hasn't taken anything..luckily he didn't steal any of my shoes becauseI'm 2 sizes bigger..

Back
Top Bottom