Your buy/sell guide got ripped off on ISS! HELP!!

Ok so i bought a pair of ronaldhino hyperdunks on ISS for 150 and the dude pulled a Ja Rule and straight up vanished. I paid with paypal so hopefully aclaim with help me out but that process is so iffy.

Here is all the info i have but i need more, phone number, address, whatever i can get.

His name is Stephen Hooper i think.

EDIT- ok apparently i can't link to any of his iss stuff since NT itself doesn't allow it. So if anyone can actually help his user name is EVERlaserand if you search for that it will show you his selling thread and our agreement and all that stuff.

His paypal e-mail is sthooper@hotmail.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Nike-...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

I don't want to let dude walk away with my 150, hopefully the NT detectives can help me make sure he doesn't.

fix the links brother!
so effing sad people are scamming now a days
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

I don't want to let dude walk away with my 150, hopefully the NT detectives can help me make sure he doesn't.
If he didn't send anything, Paypal should take care of it.

He didn't send anything but last time this happened even tho paypal ruled in my favor the guy just emptied his account ahead of time so paypal had no fundsto take back.

Originally Posted by Manglor

He didn't send anything but last time this happened even tho paypal ruled in my favor the guy just emptied his account ahead of time so paypal had no funds to take back.
That's awful. So you didn't get a nickel back for that transaction?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh, can't even post ISS links when our own buy/sell guides use it.

smh at our buy/sell guides usin ISS and gettin scammed then goin to NT

Mang cool dude or whatever but yall some switchsiders, a reg dude gets all kinds of smart remarks for usin ISS, but he gets treated differently?

how can he have a negative balance and still selling? that seems like quite the hassle to create a new paypal account with a new name and it not be in any wayassociated with a negative balance account.

Ok, first of all i've been a member of iss for like 4 years and a member of NT for like 8.

As far as the dude who asked why i get treated differently...?

Seriously?

Look at half the replies in here just insulting me cause i use ISS.

That's fine, that is part of why i LOVE NikeTalk.

Some of the guys willing to help me are just nice and some of them i've helped in our buy/sell forums on several occasions.

Yeah Blue Cape, last time since his paypal was empty i got NOTHING refunded, just an apology from paypal and a $175 hole in my shoe collection.

LOLOL

the buy n sell mod for NT goes and joins the dark side to buy over ISS. FAIL

nah hope u get your money back tho.

Back
Top Bottom