Your current TOP 3 in the local market. Post away!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by invincibleplayah

The titanium blue never got here (or got hoarded)

We did get the Titanium XX3s. No hoarding or wholesaling occurred.

http://niketalk.com/topic/38943

Well, I never got to see what the titanium blue looked like and some of my friends, who are serious sneakerheads got disappointed, so some of themcopped both the black and white XXIII's. (The whites for future sale, personally Im not sure if the white is gonna appreciate as much as the blue ones) IfI missed the memo on where it was released in the P.I., it was probably my bad or even more probably that I am still a relative noobie here in NT so Iwasn't able to hear about it. So how much did the Titanium Blue XXIII's cost here? Are there pics of the auction? I've only seen the Lebron VChina auction pictures in one of the threads in the Philippine Forum. Anyways, hope to see the pics of the local auction here. Peace.

^ Try clicking on the link you just quoted. Everything you need to know is there.

Sadly, I do not like any local releases now. Or maybe I just do not have the money.
laugh.gif

1. Lebron Soldier III AP (Black/White-Anthracite)
2. Air Jordan 1 Retro High (Black/Shadow Grey-White)
3. Air Footscape (Grand Purple/Hot Red)

owww, haha forgot about that, MLKs weren't available locally pala, but the shox bb4 and the all white 2k4 laser was, way back. in that case
1. Shox BB4
2. 2k4 All White laser
3. ZK4 POP Aways

1. AJ1 phat lows all white everythang
2. KBIVs (Carpe Diems & Del Sols >>> other CWs. hehehe.)
3. Hyperize & Hyperdunk ODin' on our motherlands colors

1. Dunk Low Spark/Dunk 3M
2. Air Max 1 retro OG red or blue
3. ZKIV finals home/away

1. Rambbo Sandals (Red Strap)
2. Nike Presto (Black/White)
3. Nike Air Huarache Light Burst (Black/Red)

Back
Top Bottom