Your Dream Collabos Vol. Any Era

Kurupt & Keith Muray: Two lyrical monsters back in their prime..would've made a dope joint

Ghostface ove the "Girls, Girls, Girls" beat with Diddy on the adlbs: Jay killed it but that beat is begging for Ghost to bless it.

Kelis & Timbaland

more to come....

Big L, Kool G Rap, Vinnie Paz, Big Pun in '97 on a posse cut, Stoupe beat

Pac & Jay

Jay & Drake

Jay & Drumma Boy

Jay & DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz

Jeezy & Gucci 2009

Killer Mike & 9th Wonder

Hov, The Clipse, and Jeezy over a Neptunes Beat
Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, and Kid Cudi collab on a weed song
Raekwon, Willie The Kid, Method Man and Nas over a RZA beat
Chester French, Outkast and N.E.R.D
Nas and AZ over a Ye' beat
Royce and Drake over a Boi 1nda joint
Fab, Hov and Drake over a Neptunes Joint
AZ, Raekwon, Royce, Big L, and Andre 3000 in a 15 minute cypher over a barrage of hip hop classics

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
this would be horrible...big l, g rap, and pun would be talking about flipping pies, getting money, and slaying B's...then this dude will come intalking about lost civilizations and the war of anicent demons and the headless horseman or some dumb @%+@ like that...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
this would be horrible...big l, g rap, and pun would be talking about flipping pies, getting money, and slaying B's...then this dude will come in talking about lost civilizations and the war of anicent demons and the headless horseman or some dumb @%+@ like that...
roll.gif

A pissed off, mad young Eminem, a hungry "I got something to prove" Lil Wayne, and Biggie, with Pac doing the hook, over a "The Way I am,""Renegade," "Till I Collapse," "Victory" type beat. (any producer as long as it's hot)

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
this would be horrible...big l, g rap, and pun would be talking about flipping pies, getting money, and slaying B's...then this dude will come in talking about lost civilizations and the war of anicent demons and the headless horseman or some dumb @%+@ like that...

If you don't know what you are talking about keep your mouth shut. Paz already rhymed with and out-did G Rap on a track without any of what you are talkingabout. Out of 8 albums, he was on the metaphysical tip for one.
laugh.gif

Cudi(non-singing), Kanye, Pharrell, and clipse
Early Kanye, Nas, Big Boi, Game
Jay, Common, Pac, and New T.I. on some stop the violence track
Mic Terror, Cudi, Asher Roth on a weed and girls track
Drake, Cudi, Asher Roth, and Wale on a we taking over the new generation type thing

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Andre 3000 + Wale

Kanye + Gucci + Jeezy ----- Amazin' remix

Bone Thugs + Cudi ----- Day N' nite remix (Cleveland edition)

OJ da Juiceman + Yo Gotti + Bohagan

Mystikal + Busta

Bob Marley + NaS

Led Zeppelin + Eminem

Biggie + any of today's good female R&Bers (lauryn hill, jill scott, chrisette michelle, jazmine sullivan, etc) aka non-pop types

Beatles + Jigga

for all hip hop i always wanted to see a Wu Tang/Premo collab, possibly a wu/9th wonder, something like that

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

A pissed off, mad young Eminem, a hungry "I got something to prove" Lil Wayne, and Biggie, with Pac doing the hook, over a "The Way I am," "Renegade," "Till I Collapse," "Victory" type beat. (any producer as long as it's hot)

Word...I second that one...Except biggie on the hook and a Pac verse...

But MY dream collabo(which hopefully in time may happen) is...Jay Z & Lil Wayne & Drake on a track... on some Past-Present-Future !$*...
pimp.gif

Killer Mike & 9th Wonder

Wooooooow....

But I came in here to post

2nd Round Knockout era Canibus x The Way I Am Eminem

Joe Budden and Redman

Ludacris and Redman

Biggie and Shyne

I would have loved to hear a No Limit and Cash Money collaboration back in the day!

Nas and Tupac
Tupac and Biggie on a real track together (not freestyle or nothing mixed by Em)
Eminem and Nas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lupe, Nas, Eminem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay-Z and Pac
Jay-Z and Game
Tupac and Game over Kanye West's Drive slow beat
eek.gif
pimp.gif