Your ex or a chick you use to date with a famous dude, do you feel salty?

^from what i remember some nter walked in on smush and his girl...according to his gf said he was showing her his tatoos
laugh.gif

It depends

If at some point I really cared for her then I would feel
like **** for a while thinking of her. Then I would probably
just feel happy knowing that she's living a good life.

If I didn't care too much about her then
i wouldn't really give a **** . I might try
to smash again and make myself famous by leaking
a video

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

What's the Smush Parker story?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
it happened to my boy. he was going out with this girl, theyended up moving in together. one day she said she met smush and he was really nice, one day he comes home and sees the smushcalade parked out front. heends up going in the house to see smush in bed with his girl. she trys to deny that its not what it looks like, he goes outside i get a call at work sayingguess what happened? i caught my girl in bed with smush parker, a few days later smush called him trying to apologize and asked him if he wanted to go to abbq with him and kwame.

i proceed to him in play nba2k with the lakers in the weeks after an abundance of times and i make sure smush torches him in the game whenever we play.

....i mean it is what it is. You could tell stories like ol boy in S & T that smashed K winslow girl... thats kind of cool lol

Originally Posted by jthagreat

....i mean it is what it is. You could tell stories like ol boy in S & T that smashed K winslow girl... thats kind of cool lol

who did this? was it his current girl or some other chick?

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by DMan14

i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112

are you one of those 6'8 knick as$ n's?
I know you didn't lift up the floorboard and start pullin mad G's out the floor?

Nah I'd be 100% ok with it. Imma avg. Joe an I pull women celeb cats be diggin. That's how I look at it. Now if I ever become famous one day I'm betryna get it in like Jeter.

I just went through this with my ex. Dropped her and a week later was hooking up with that simp Brent Bolthouse from the Hills. He prolly smashed and dashedlike the rest of the men she will meet in her life.

I was very salty at first.. fool is rich and parties with Celebs all day. I found joy in the fact that the date she went on with him she got hammered becausehe was on bussiness calls the whole night hahahaha.

Just focus on you and keep it moving. Bag some celeb girls while you are at it

Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

I just went through this with my ex. Dropped her and a week later was hooking up with that simp Brent Bolthouse from the Hills. He prolly smashed and dashed like the rest of the men she will meet in her life.

I was very salty at first.. fool is rich and parties with Celebs all day. I found joy in the fact that the date she went on with him she got hammered because he was on bussiness calls the whole night hahahaha.

Just focus on you and keep it moving. Bag some celeb girls while you are at it
word.....no point in getting bitter. Its just going to bring you down. Stay positive and bag a celeb yourself!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112

why the hell does she have access to YOUR PLACE!?

Back
Top Bottom