Your ex or a chick you use to date with a famous dude, do you feel salty?

Lets say you date a chick, or you were with a chick for a while, you guys break up and then you see her on TV on some famous dudes arm. Do you feel bitter?Does your stomach start to hurt, and you feel like you're going to vomit? Do you turn the shower on and start to cry?

Or do you say " I hope he not kissing her because she swallowed my seeds a couple million times?"

Or do you just feel happy for her? Because you always knew she was a gold digger, and her dream finally came true?

I know someones gone through this?

Or do you say " I hope he not kissing her because she swallowed my seeds a couple million times?"

Or do you just feel happy for her? Because you always knew she was a gold digger, and her dream finally came true?

Those 2

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't understand this. Unless your girl was a V before you met her you were kissing someone's kids to. Does that really make you feelbetter?

laugh.gif
cue the Smush Parker story

I'd have on the
grin.gif
face.

Why feel salty? I smashed her first. If a dude with millions can't smash before me, I know I'm doing something right.

I don't take much emotional stock into women.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I'd have on the
grin.gif
face.

Why feel salty? I smashed her first. If a dude with millions can't smash before me, I know I'm doing something right.

Let's say she looked way better now, then she did before.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by soltheman

I'd have on the
grin.gif
face.

Let's say she looked way better now, then she did before.

Plastic surgery can do that.

If that's not the case, why care? If she's with a celebrity now, chances are she let every dude in her way smash to get to that point, so she'sworn out as it is.

If she made herself look a lot better than she did before, the only thing left to do is to do the same. Not out of spite, but you should always look to improveyourself, both mentally and physically.

Move on, kid. No one, especially a gold digger, is worth getting caught up about. (Excluding the wifey.)

i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112

nah i think hes saying hes gonna be the famous dude.

Working on it.

You wouldn't care?

I would be surprised and curious about how they met. I would also wish the very best for them, I personally have been improving the person that I am and wouldhope that this was a move of improvement for them as well. All of my ex's are completely capable of demanding the best out of life and relationships so Iwould be happy that they flexed some muscle.

(Just keep the leaked sex tapes out of my face)

Originally Posted by DMan14

i got a story to tell
i was playing in a hs bball game
and i went home to find my girl !++#%++ a rapper in my crib while bumping 112

are you one of those 6'8 knick as$ n's?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

nah i think hes saying hes gonna be the famous dude.

Working on it.

You wouldn't care?

I would be surprised and curious about how they met. I would also wish the very best for them, I personally have been improving the person that I am and would hope that this was a move of improvement for them as well. All of my ex's are completely capable of demanding the best out of life and relationships so I would be happy that they flexed some muscle.

(Just keep the leaked sex tapes out of my face)
Pretty much sums it up. Good post.

I could care less to tell you the truth ...

I cant expect for all my ex's to not continue their life so No I be like oh snap .. she moving on up!

that theory can be apply to anything ..

a guy was taller . better looking . have a better house . better job . better car . more money . etc etc etc

so no thats just stupid!

After I break up with a girl I pretend they don't exist anymore and I move on with my life. There are only 2 times where I ended my relationship and Iremained as friends with my ex's, besides that if I happened to see my ex on t.v. with someone famous I would laugh a little finding it funny to seesomeone I know on T.V. then probably flip the channel, realtalk.

Back
Top Bottom