Your Fav Rappers Fallin Off FTL.

tired.gif
In this day in Hip Hop most of it is gonna suck anyways. Afterhearing the latest from Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, and Cam'Rons it's gotten 10x worse. Thank God for Joe Budden. I'm still looking forward to hearingCam's new mixtape coming out this summer...Anybody else feel the same way?

Just about everyone fell off. Some of the worst were Prodigy
smh.gif
Cam
smh.gif
Fat Joe
smh.gif

I understand "falling off" but most of you dudes don't understand evolving. And most of you dudes don't really deserve to listen to hip hop ne way simply because you miss the whole point of it. You sit here and bicker "His album wasn't as nice as his first" How you expect a dude thatwent from ashy to nasty to classy, to rap about the street still? Even still when they do do it, "they've changed I don't bang with him n emore" Get outta here with that"

Then every other person is here "Hip hop is dead" Hip hop is whack now" "Thank god for Joe budden"...face facts Joe Budden is not thatnice, I've tried to like dudes...like I've tried, and the only song of his I like is Pump it Up remix..and thats only because Jay's verse is tocrazy.

What do you want from hip hop? You can't expect someone who is married with kids and a nice little piece of change in the bank to still rhyme about sellingdrugs, and smashing mad chicks at the club scene, most of these dudes only go into the clubs as promo work.

I get hip hop, I just don't get the fans. How you going to complain about the state of hip hop yet not support the artist you like? "You gotta make mebuy your cd" forget that. You gotta make up your mind. Honestly hip hop been the same since the sugerhill gang, just new faces and biggerstages...it's the weak fans that changed.

If I was a big artist at the end of every single song I would say.."F U VINNIE PAZ LIKING ________" I have Paz' entire discography...and eachsong has gotten exactly one play...why because I don't like him that much. And don't give me that "He's over you head" becausehonestly...he's not.[/rant]

cliff notes
Buddens not that nice
Paz is not that nice
I'm smarter than you
____ the fans, hip hop lives.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I understand "falling off" but most of you dudes don't understand evolving. And most of you dudes don't really deserve to listen to hip hop n e way simply because you miss the whole point of it. You sit here and bicker "His album wasn't as nice as his first" How you expect a dude that went from ashy to nasty to classy, to rap about the street still? Even still when they do do it, "they've changed I don't bang with him n e more" Get outta here with that"

Then every other person is here "Hip hop is dead" Hip hop is whack now" "Thank god for Joe budden"...face facts Joe Budden is not that nice, I've tried to like dudes...like I've tried, and the only song of his I like is Pump it Up remix..and thats only because Jay's verse is to crazy.

What do you want from hip hop? You can't expect someone who is married with kids and a nice little piece of change in the bank to still rhyme about selling drugs, and smashing mad chicks at the club scene, most of these dudes only go into the clubs as promo work.

I get hip hop, I just don't get the fans. How you going to complain about the state of hip hop yet not support the artist you like? "You gotta make me buy your cd" forget that. You gotta make up your mind. Honestly hip hop been the same since the sugerhill gang, just new faces and bigger stages...it's the weak fans that changed.

If I was a big artist at the end of every single song I would say.."F U VINNIE PAZ LIKING ________" I have Paz' entire discography...and each song has gotten exactly one play...why because I don't like him that much. And don't give me that "He's over you head" because honestly...he's not.[/rant]

cliff notes
Buddens not that nice
Paz is not that nice
I'm smarter than you
____ the fans, hip hop lives.

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

thank god outkast clipse and lupe wont fall off

ever

Outkast fell off production wise, they need to go back make a pure hip hop record with Organized Noize again

Cam
smh.gif

I still rock with him, but he's just not nice as he used to be. Before, he was funny and could actually rap pretty darn well...now he's just funny andOK. Maybe I outgrew him as we started having less in common.

falling off? the music is still good. the stuff that trips me out is game coming out selling 5 mil to selling 500k in a span of 3 years - i mean damn.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Jay-Z..............let's admit it, he sucks on the mic most of the time now.
come on now... why you gotta go and do something like that for?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Cue up Reasonable Doubt and then play anything post-Blueprint.

Ehhh. I like the guy but come on.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Cue up Reasonable Doubt and then play anything post-Blueprint.

Ehhh. I like the guy but come on.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom