Your favorite commerical on TV?

Mine is the one with the Diet Pepsi Maxx where they were playing "What Is Love?" and then everyone started shaking their heads to the side
laugh.gif

The new car commercial is stuck in my head. The car is in a middle of a room. Then these girls come out and music plays.

Anyone know the name of the song?

Without a doubt the one 4 Burger King where the bed is jealous cuz dude wanted 2 get up early 2 get Cheesy Tots...I crack the %!#@ up when the bed be like'Get OFF me' and buck up in the air...

Honorable mention 4 all Comcast commercials...whoeva makes those needs 2 pass whatever they on this way
laugh.gif

The McDonald's commercial where they're searching for cheap gas and homie yells out $1 and they end up hitting the dollar menu
laugh.gif

Lol the chocolate skittles one is
roll.gif

So what was the toughest part?
Uh you know I think it was pretending I actually wanted to be here...
roll.gif

That Burger King One Where The Guy Is Yelling At His Stomach "Shut Up"
laugh.gif

About 90% Of The Jack In The Box Ones Are Funny Too.

Anybody else remember 'You bet your sweet ASSpercreme'? Still remember the 1st time I seent it watchin Maury...literally spit out my Waffle Crisp
laugh.gif

The Coors Light commercial when the mountains turn blue and his girl says "it turned blue" Hilarious

free credit report commerical's. the choclate skittles comm freaks me out a little. tired of the reggieton io cable commerical.

"I just can't seem to get it right today...I just can't seem to get it right today... I just can't seem to get it right today... I guess I'm gonna give up.. oohhh, I guess I'm just gonna give up."

Back
Top Bottom