Your favorite commerical on TV?

Joined Apr 4, 2007
Mine is the one with the Diet Pepsi Maxx where they were playing "What Is Love?" and then everyone started shaking their heads to the side

Joined Nov 14, 2007
The new car commercial is stuck in my head. The car is in a middle of a room. Then these girls come out and music plays.

Anyone know the name of the song?

goldnboi7

Banned
Joined Oct 4, 2007
Without a doubt the one 4 Burger King where the bed is jealous cuz dude wanted 2 get up early 2 get Cheesy Tots...I crack the %!#@ up when the bed be like'Get OFF me' and buck up in the air...

Honorable mention 4 all Comcast commercials...whoeva makes those needs 2 pass whatever they on this way

Joined Nov 8, 2007
The McDonald's commercial where they're searching for cheap gas and homie yells out $1 and they end up hitting the dollar menu

Joined Sep 11, 2004
Lol the chocolate skittles one is

So what was the toughest part?
Uh you know I think it was pretending I actually wanted to be here...

Joined Feb 7, 2008
That Burger King One Where The Guy Is Yelling At His Stomach "Shut Up"

About 90% Of The Jack In The Box Ones Are Funny Too.

goldnboi7

Banned
Joined Oct 4, 2007
Anybody else remember 'You bet your sweet ASSpercreme'? Still remember the 1st time I seent it watchin Maury...literally spit out my Waffle Crisp

Joined Apr 30, 2007
The Coors Light commercial when the mountains turn blue and his girl says "it turned blue" Hilarious

Joined Nov 13, 2006
free credit report commerical's. the choclate skittles comm freaks me out a little. tired of the reggieton io cable commerical.

Joined Nov 24, 2002
"I just can't seem to get it right today...I just can't seem to get it right today... I just can't seem to get it right today... I guess I'm gonna give up.. oohhh, I guess I'm just gonna give up."

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now